N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
BITCH GO KILL YOSELF.....I LOVE HOW I GOT U BUGGIN RITE NOW....I NOE I NOE U CANT SLEEP THIS WHOLE SHIT ON 12 OUNCE GOT YOU STRESSING:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: RIGHT NOW U ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH....GET OFF MY DICK ALREADY AND GO SUCK AN AIDS DICK OR HAVE A BOWL OF HOT DICKS DAT SHOULD CALM YOU DOWN....:cool:

No sleep list... You just exposed yourself grandpa... It's all good... And please for god sakes some mentioning dicks... Last quote you said dick a few times... I'm good God, you must be based up with all them homo thoughts.... "bowl of dicks"? "aids dick? That's your best insult? You was toy back in the days and yor still toy, and I'll smack all them outlines out with 1 can.... Slow down pops I don't think your gout can keep up..... It's cool, you wanna look cool for the young niggas problem is your fucking toy....... Your not worth my time or my insults...

No sleep list... You just exposed yourself grandpa... It's all good... And please for god sakes some mentioning dicks... Last quote you said dick a few times... I'm good God, you must be based up with all them homo thoughts.... "bowl of dicks"? "aids dick? That's your best insult? You was toy back in the days and yor still toy, and I'll smack all them outlines out with 1 can.... Slow down pops I don't think your gout can keep up..... It's cool, you wanna look cool for the young niggas problem is your fucking toy....... Your not worth my time or my insults...
EAT A DICK YOU FUCKING MARICON......YOU DONT NOE SHIT....IM NOT DAT NIGGA DAT YOU THINK IAM....DONT MAKE IT WORSE ON YOSELF....GROWN ASS MAN CALLING ME LORD AND GOD YEA BOW DOWN BITCH...YOU FOOD.....WORD UP...

EAT A DICK YOU FUCKING MARICON......YOU DONT NOE SHIT....IM NOT DAT NIGGA DAT YOU THINK IAM....DONT MAKE IT WORSE ON YOSELF....GROWN ASS MAN CALLING ME LORD AND GOD YEA BOW DOWN BITCH...YOU FOOD.....WORD UP...

Now I'm food.... Iiight kid... Post more pics.... Your just steady proving how much of a jock you are and pussy for not saying your name....