N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

--------------- prt 1,...

----------------------- - prt--2--- - -

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THE IRONIC THING HERE IS YOUR "BUBBLE" IS TRASH AND YOU RE-DO THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER YOUR THINKING CAPACITY MUST BE SMALL AT LEAST DROP NEW PIECES YOU SCUM BAG, BUT IM NO FRONTER YOUR SHIT AIGHT BUT STEP IT UP MR. DO DEAD SPOTS..

and again with the same thing ... fucking borrimg talking about me...lets talk

about you instead , where your pieces at manito?

THE IRONIC THING HERE IS YOUR "BUBBLE" IS TRASH AND YOU RE-DO THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER YOUR THINKING CAPACITY MUST BE SMALL AT LEAST DROP NEW PIECES YOU SCUM BAG, BUT IM NO FRONTER YOUR SHIT AIGHT BUT STEP IT UP MR. DO DEAD SPOTS..

yo don!. you talk like you really bout it you are 3feet tall and using a west coast style in NYC where the biggest critics be. all your pieces to be very honest with you ....suck. they really show no improvement what so ever since you be "banging shit out like no other" you do dead spots only. you have like 3 J line rooftops and your on here talkin down on others??????? this is graffiti nigga. we gets up over here. we dont do dead spots only. with the same boring piece u do over and over. try doing something new. something different. its sad because your not wack. you have the potential. so why stop half way?????? what u think you made it to the top and can stop now because you met noxer?? lol homie you have a long way to go. if you dont like it then go back to chile and keep sweating over them gooey msk styles. your worst than a toy. because your putting out that mess over and over when u have the fundamentals and what it takes to be better. basically what im saying is you aint all that so stop talkin like you really somebody in this shit. there are writers who dont even piece like that that burn circles around you. your own friends! take notes toy

Lot of people got jobs to keep, bills to pay, ends to meet, etc. and all that can't be done if they're camping out on wall st. and holding signs. Majority of the people down there are kids in college that are supported by their parents or they just don't give a shit about their lives and have nothing better to do than to "protest".

^1 of the smartest things said...

--------------- prt 1,...

----------------------- - prt--2--- - -

should be toy cartel...

I keep hearing people say the same thing: that it's always been like that in history and we can't change it etc... But why the fuck not? The problem is that people sit back and accept things the way they are and not seeing the bigger picture... I think that the OWS goal in growing their movement by educating people is actually working day by day. I think the first challenge is getting most of America to wake up and get behind their cause. Only then, can they even begin to actually think about making "demands"...

But honestly, these fuckin' hippies and anarchist crust punks that are dressing up, dancing around and playing the drums are making the Occupy Wall Street movement look really bad. As well as people coming to protest shit that has nothing to do w/ WALL STREET corruption at all... Shit down there is turning into more of a spectacle than anything. But I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of liberals together....

the only way itl change is through radical means, not standing around a street yelling and playing various instruments

niggas saying there middle class lmfaooo ..... so you tellin me your mother and/or father makes 75k-125k... or for the niggas with careers any of ya actually make that much?? thats middle class half the niggas in here have no idea wtf is middle class.... we are in a society where niggas no shit and except it deadass .. or either way to busy to make ends meet so have no time to even think about wtf is goin on ...... alot of niggas go to school stupid ass colleges degrees and get mad cuz they cant find a job.... nigga you got a b.a in liberal arts duh!! fuck outta here i dont wanna here niggas bitchin theres jobs out there all of nyc its either you do them or go back to school... theres mad grants and loans and other shit you can do... sell drugs =]