N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sorry bruh I said I want a answer from someone who been around not one of u 12 oz saster toys who smashly got fooled in to thinkin he a g that been bangin. But we neva heard of him or u :huh:[/quote

But homie who the fuck r you? EXACTLY. You dropping false statements and think niggas gonna feel the shit a anonymous troll is saying? Feel free to feel tough on 120z cause thats the farthest you going when it comes to popping off. Soft.

but who is you to be talkin my nigga you is a toy. point blank. dont be mad you come from a broken home. things were very difficult for your anus growing up around that sexually abusive father of yours. did you know your mother was a tranny?

Toys always commin out the woodworks. Nice try bruh but that whole shit u typed was kinda weak like smashlys bladder when nox pops up on the scene. Stay on the sidelines bruh u wet behind the ears

...Wild DBS Shaka fume sege vas jise junk earsnot scram amber collete Mariana end chex nave spek rip ate aero perry eno daz post jdm harp.. List goes on

Ok I said out of the people from back then who freqient this site. U on point with that list but none of them dudes get on here bruh beside dek and propane poster use to regulate this shit but I don't see dude here so I need some one to answer my question who remembers smash ? His name is not in that roster I even remember dudes like drag when he was reno but no smash till 12 and sast come on bruh

Sorry bruh I said I want a answer from someone who been around not one of u 12 oz saster toys who smashly got fooled in to thinkin he a g that been bangin. But we neva heard of him or u :huh:[/quote

But homie who the fuck r you? EXACTLY. You dropping false statements and think niggas gonna feel the shit a anonymous troll is saying? Feel free to feel tough on 120z cause thats the farthest you going when it comes to popping off. Soft.

This commin from a toy that been a anonm pussy. To bad I know your histtory ppuss keep runnin threw the eny streets nigga got rockets on his feet:eek:

i agree smash is a online graff champ if it wasnt for the internet i would of never heard of him

but the list is long i remember ktown nave bef3 rek aero optick shaz aks teck irak krew that use to be called 3..d writers from uptown dykemen dudes from nj kcw setup rime semz ykk ader keeps the list is longer but smash was not around true

Very accurate bruh. Your a snitch but that statement is extremely accurate these internet toys be bamboozled

Check out how two diff screen names have the same font size / color .... Slipping

So what you saying is that just cause we used the same color and size.. automatically thats me? son you really bored with your life to really think i would create a screen name to harass a nobody like you.. word to me you lucky you even have my attention so enjoy yourself.. tell everyone who you are so you can get that good old 12oz applause... its like.... 12 hours you talking about me.. seriously? ill pm you my netflix account name and password so you can watch a movie or something b, cause you watching me too hard.. i like bitches my G.... i dont like niggas that hide behind screen names and dont say shit to me in person... you bored family... grab a pencil with a big eraser and channel that energy elsewhere, Lord...

and for God sake... stop talking to that other nigga who you think its me... you falling into the 12oz trap...

So what you saying is that just cause we used the same color and size.. automatically thats me? son you really bored with your life to really think i would create a screen name to harass a nobody like you.. word to me you lucky you even have my attention so enjoy yourself.. tell everyone who you are so you can get that good old 12oz applause... its like.... 12 hours you talking about me.. seriously? ill pm you my netflix account name and password so you can watch a movie or something b, cause you watching me too hard.. i like bitches my G.... i dont like niggas that hide behind screen names and dont say shit to me in person... you bored family... grab a pencil with a big eraser and channel that energy elsewhere, Lord...

and for God sake... stop talking to that other nigga who you think its me... you falling into the 12oz trap...

Why that toy nigga think he somebody bruh he can't fuck wit the skwadreno 2dxterminate my dude dek let em have it :mad: