N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i had to repost that shit lmfao

aw man best laugh ive had all day between reruns of wilfred on fx :lol:

but THAT shit was funny! :lol: :lol:

too grown for life? nah lil nigga i moderate, upper management steez.. ive been here lightyears before you and will be here eons after you..

Yes smasly you said it yourself bruh. You've beeen here and you will continue to be here for life bebause you have no life style or backbone everyone calls you the kat stacks of graff you suck mad dick to be down and with out 12oz you would have never been anyone this site made you don't ever forget it you wanna talk about all the toys wasting their lives on here 24 sev yet your pussy lip ass low rides on here all day long logged in as invisible watchin every singled word typed and wait for the right moment to make your corny entrance when ever you see your jamaican shoe father shaun in a debacle with devi the bell hop stop riding so much dick and get your own id grow a heart and stop letting nox mush you around how lil nox makes you put your head down and hands in yer pockets when he walks by you. Grown ass man actin like a son. Now let's hear about how u doin it in life. And about how u pay ya mortgage on time and pay taxes and car notes cuz u not a 12oz dweller u have grown man bi to handle lol when 12oz birthed u real niggas know so keep on foolin these toys bruh

Bruh I just analyzed some shizzit. Everyone who was around back in the 90 was on the scene. Astor place wendys west 4th and so on bruh everyone from queens bk bx manhattan was out anyone from thay time period that's on this website remembers. Shaun dek tck crew 2dx remo the btc crew the brt crew even the toy dazzer and anyone else from this site I remember all these cats on the scene I never in my life heard of smash then ever till 12oz appeared and saster bruh. Any of the cats I mentioned who get on this site tell me if this is true or false

Bruh I just analyzed some shizzit. Everyone who was around back in the 90 was on the scene. Astor place wendys west 4th and so on bruh everyone from queens bk bx manhattan was out anyone from thay time period that's on this website remembers. Shaun dek tck crew 2dx remo the btc crew the brt crew even the toy dazzer and anyone else from this site I remember all these cats on the scene I never in my life heard of smash then ever till 12oz appeared and saster bruh. Any of the cats I mentioned who get on this site tell me if this is true or false

Thats a false statement i been seeing smash fills in the tunnels before saster was up n popping. And he was live on the street. Disagree.

Thats a false statement i been seeing smash fills in the tunnels before saster was up n popping. And he was live on the street. Disagree.

Sorry bruh I said I want a answer from someone who been around not one of u 12 oz saster toys who smashly got fooled in to thinkin he a g that been bangin. But we neva heard of him or u :huh:

Sorry bruh I said I want a answer from someone who been around not one of u 12 oz saster toys who smashly got fooled in to thinkin he a g that been bangin. But we neva heard of him or u :huh:

but who is you to be talkin my nigga you is a toy. point blank. dont be mad you come from a broken home. things were very difficult for your anus growing up around that sexually abusive father of yours. did you know your mother was a tranny?

...Wild DBS Shaka fume sege vas jise junk earsnot scram amber collete Mariana end chex nave spek rip ate aero perry eno daz post jdm harp.. List goes on