N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
your very concerned with my actions bruh your like a pesky fly that needs attention ..lay off the pipe bruh

i just think you should close 12ounce and play some angry birds or something because you contribute nothing to this shit son,you just posting all my pics that i posted just a few pages back,beat it,im done with you

more then half the toy who sees his shit cant read it .... all they notice is the <3 in the w lmfao... and most of the real niggas just look at it in disgust

speaking of lewy? regardless if you fucks with his style no one can deny the ups hes accumulated in such a dumb short amount of time. dude is up around the borough hard. bed stuy, to marine park.

les didnt even go as hard as lewy .. true storys[/size]

lewy has his up, ill give him that. but whats with everyone comparing him to legends in the game. niggas a human just like all of you. he just got up off his ass and got up. maybe yall should do the same.