N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its all gravy.. lol i luv yaal niggas! u kno the ones too scared to say shit to ya face but do the anonymous thing online. bad grammar and small thoughts. the ones who see you and run like they drawers are on fire.. yeah YOU NIGGA

bird bath niggas who take precious time out they day and devote it to a complete stranger.. time that you will never get back.

now THATS power

kanye_west_power_music_video_still.jpg

all praises due

:cool:

:lol:

whenever you call the god, an angel gets its wings.. keep callin maybe one day he'll answer

we tryna repopulate heaven ova eeere[/QU

I HEAR YOU BROVA

HOW MANY GRAFF WRITERS SACKS HAVE YOU HELD IN YA LIFE TIME THO ???

KEEP IT A BUCK IF YOU WAS A GIRL YOU WOULD OF BEEN LET SHAUN PUT E PILLZ IN YA BUTT

AN YOU WOULD OF HAD A PETER PAN TAT ON YOUR INNER THIGHDisney_Heroes___Peter_Pan_by_davidkawena.jpg

its all gravy.. lol i luv yaal niggas! u kno the ones too scared to say shit to ya face but do the anonymous thing online. bad grammar and small thoughts. the ones who see you and run like they drawers are on fire.. yeah YOU NIGGA

bird bath niggas who take precious time out they day and devote it to a complete stranger.. time that you will never get back.

now THATS power

kanye_west_power_music_video_still.jpg

all praises due

:cool:

dis17843_Nigga-you-mad-gay.jpg