N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Really so glad I didn't watch whatever vicious shit was posted...

No matter what, nothing excuses fuckin' beatin' down some other loser writer...EVEN if they've done nonsense like THIS:

7fc3be21.jpg

WoW...Damn CNK...

Expect graff is temporary...still...for the people who dragged a 5 gal bucket of paint, a ladder, & extended roller pole down to a spot at night, it isn't the same as jumpin' down there with a can...

No worries. Who gives a fuck anyways...

cf0f7cc4.jpg

This was runnin' over 10 years until...

0f2cb56a.jpg

Fuckin' FUCK 9/11 fucker...

Oh...fuck it...nevermind anyways...

(Then again...YOU FUCKER!!!)

4472c811.jpg

if you look at the Cinik you'll clearly see that there was something under his throw up .. grey blob of something.

herb boss don can wait to catch that little hanson brother

Ma nikka. Who even is u to be saying such blasphemeys tho???? is u crazy scrap we out chea Boss Donavelli stealo fresh pond ave stand up kid how u sound rite now to even be mentioning the lord name in such contexts ma nikka. As i said b4 we really is doin this famo we got coat hangers on deck heelys in motion kid what it do

i4017_untitled.jpg

why do you always post these corny ass fake ups shit on the dumbest scenery???? whats wrong with you ba? not getting enough shine in real life??? no matter what you do, youll always be a terrible graffiti writer. you should just kill yourself already. you aint make it in the navy. your mad ugly. you get no respect. you cant fight. and worst of all you cant write. hang it up bird:rolleyes:

why do you always post these corny ass fake ups shit on the dumbest scenery???? whats wrong with you ba? not getting enough shine in real life??? no matter what you do, youll always be a terrible graffiti writer. you should just kill yourself already. you aint make it in the navy. your mad ugly. you get no respect. you cant fight. and worst of all you cant write. hang it up bird:rolleyes:

Nigga went in :lol: