N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Yo... Str8 up an side ways slime... Them jordan heely fusions is the officials ... Nikkas copped those in 7 different colors yaredino we doin it big. As far as a Bezt go tho the freshpond massacre/Drake collabo jus leaked the track list . ima put ya nikkas on dont never say i aint ever blessed u tho :

1. Frolicking (Intro)

2. Jimmy Back feat. Meek Millz, Rick Ross, & Bezt RFW

3. I Wanna Save You....(From You) feat.Trey Songz

4. My Eyebrows Say Yes, My Heart Says No feat. Swizz Beatz, Veo2, & Bruno Mars

5. Bar Mitzvah Money feat. Asher Roth & Bezt RFW

6. Peacock Feathers feat. Kanye West, T.I. & Lady Gaga

7. If I Were A Man feat. Nicki Minaj & Solange

8. Aub's Interlude

9. Mr Fancy Pants feat. T-Pain, PJ RFW, & JP RFW

10. Heart Throbbing feat. Caves RFW & Lil Wayne

11. Fuckin U Til I Cry feat. Justin Bieber

12. Signed, Sealed....Heartbroken feat. Trey Songz

13. Gallop To Me feat. Bezt RFW, Chris Brown & Rihanna

14. Let Me Fluff feat. The Eurythmics & DJ Khaled (Produced by BEZT)

15. Young Angel's Outro (Produced by ZN RFW)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shes cute,but you can tell by her legs she has bad skin..

she looks like 1 of those girls,that only looks good while her

clothes are on..;)

nigga you sound mad gay with that comment my guy i will fuck this bitch all nite long while you worried about her skin and shit lol

Deadass tho i like how niggas try and call me fat i dont deny it nigga so you got more jokes lets talk bout how frail you freshpond niggas are... Atleast i dont live under the wing of bezt and nea

my nigga why u worried about what these clown is sayin? niggas talk talk talk about shit they know nothing about. meanwhile none of them are up. you shoulda heard how little veo was crying for his life the night i rocked his frail lil self. we let dust live we had that nigga laying down on his stomach. zn got washed. big o G veo crawled under an a/c unit and proceeded to jumping off the roof leaving his manz for the kill. i stoped les from beating zn and they tried to call me pussy for that 3 months later. i saved those birds. niggas is toys.

Na i just find it funny all the shit thats is said by them are fables alot of niggas dont know how asp came to moss crib and caught fills on the niggas apartment walls or how he had bezt and moss running for there lives this wen che and asp was killin the city.... Alot of people dont know that yet theres alot of funny fairy tales these niggas tell on here ...

Na i just find it funny all the shit thats is said by them are fables alot of niggas dont know how asp came to moss crib and caught fills on the niggas apartment walls or how he had bezt and moss running for there lives this wen che and asp was killin the city.... Alot of people dont know that yet theres alot of funny fairy tales these niggas tell on here ...

they can say anything they want.. if it helps them sleep at night. everyone knows who the bosses are. insignificants always yell loud to be heard.

only fable on here is you nemz listen you are a dick rider what happen to you the night at the club jus the other night when con took off his shirt called you out remember "young guy" and you didn't want it your gunna sit here and lie then your gunna say you didn't run the m when you heard we were coming you know where real nigga this ain't a movie this is real life what happen to les on the rock with my nigga seam what happen to ya mans chain on millenium what happen to you and move why you called devi bunz why do you continue to call and try to squash beef you know who I am RoT prez nigga! Kirk you are not tought

And nemz you have to stop lieing you said you had a video of this beatdown you concur of but no video ever errupted so its funny how you. Said it happened stop lieing you know you'd never meet up to beef and zexo you come on here like my daddy this my daddy that if you were a g you wouldn't mention you pops in anything your throwing dirt on his name you are a fronter you give dap to these niggas and you talk shit you are half the man your pops ever was just because yor pops was asp you don't get no respect you gotta earn it. Fake niggas don't get anywhere know your roots nigga. Stop tryna be on everyones dick who's relevant in the graff game