N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL dont tell me one of those god awfull fillins say SKIT.

:nope: :nope: :nope:

I think they say "Horrible"...

i think from now on... any and everyone that says.. someone is bad.. toy.. horrible etc.. should either show there "Artwork" or for this example... people have called skit out.. post a skit throw-ups or straight letter that would be better... we had a sketch battle going on before.. lets restart it

I think that this is a forum where you post flix, and than those flix are discussed, don't want your shit to be called toy, don't post it, especially if it is.

I personally don't think it matters if other toys or people who don't even write make comments. Don't like it use the ignore feature.

You pussy nigga you think you fucking cool right? Goin over niggas for fame. Let me teach you a thing or two about this graff game my son. You don't come out of no where and droP scribble scrabbles all over the place and you expcially rag niggas right off the bat. That's why you're a toy and have no fillins. You go ot one night raggin niggas and then the next night you shit is gOne. You expect niggas to sleep? Nah slime people like yOu d