N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol beat like report card,once upon a time,a malnutrition stephane curry,my name aint Ron and i dont play for the lakers,nose bleed seats yelling at niggas,probably still live at home with your moms, or a retarded aunt, you was udddd shook,(udddd isnt a word by the way),so go turn up the volume on your 3-6 mafia mixtpae<--misspelt) you sure are realy upset that someone called you out there buddy sound to me like you have alot of hiding going on in your stories. i just wanted to point a few things out for you so you can see for yourself how much of a dumb ass you sound. and i was just talking to seer and i was telling him "yo how could a nigga go to sleep at nite knowing that his life is falsified and he responded pretty quick if i mite ad " he gets online then he goes to sleep" lol its all pretty clear to me now. you hide behind your punchlines which makes you sound cool to the untrained young minds that read your bullshit comments. then you throw in a lie or two or three to make you the super gee in the conversation. thats wuts up from wut i can see you have alot of experience in this sort of thing. but for me im not so dificult i like to stick to telling people wut realy happins in my life except for now cause at this point it wouldnt make much of a difference seeing how your just gonna post some witty lil pictures and comments of dumb shit that has nothing to do with nothing. laff a lil wit ur friends and tell someone els the same old shit u bin telling niggas all these years. and thats cool wit me hommie. by all means feel free. but me shit im gonna get back to making my money bitch nigga hit the dek.

so tell the story then? cause till now you still haven't said anything? u just said i lied. what part i lied about? when you walked away? the part where i told seno and smirk chill i got this? you said he the type to beat niggas to a pulp or something like that... who he beat? tell me word for word how this went down, cause you tripping little nigga. i told the story as it happened. you wanna get down to the gist of it? i stepped to him he backed down. thats it. you walked away like you wasnt even standing next to him, so truthfully, anything else besides that is bullshit. i watched him go over vaz with seer fill then he said that wasnt him wrong clutzz... cmon my dude keep official all jokes aside, you said in your statement before this one you walked away to let him handle it....... 3 on 1? you walked away from him cause he beat dudes down? C'MON SON.. you 400 miles away, NO ONE has heard of you, havent even seen one FFF representative come on here to say yea son seer did stand up or yea my nigga syx did his thing in the year...... 199never... stop it b. last response, i gave you too much shine... so your on your 14th minute of fame... make it count...be honest, after that you can disappear back into your shed..... little $10-$12 dollar a hour making ass nigga.. i dont even get paid in the teens little nigga. my computer prob cost more then 6 months of your rent. go take a nap steph curry its past your curfew...

so tell the story then? cause till now you still haven't said anything? u just said i lied. what part i lied about? when you walked away? the part where i told seno and smirk chill i got this? you said he the type to beat niggas to a pulp or something like that... who he beat? tell me word for word how this went down, cause you tripping little nigga. i told the story as it happened. you wanna get down to the gist of it? i stepped to him he backed down. thats it. you walked away like you wasnt even standing next to him, so truthfully, anything else besides that is bullshit. i watched him go over vaz with seer fill then he said that wasnt him wrong clutzz... cmon my dude keep official all jokes aside, you said in your statement before this one you walked away to let him handle it....... 3 on 1? you walked away from him cause he beat dudes down? C'MON SON.. you 400 miles away, NO ONE has heard of you, havent even seen one FFF representative come on here to say yea son seer did stand up or yea my nigga syx did his thing in the year...... 199never... stop it b. last response, i gave you too much shine... so your on your 14th minute of fame... make it count...be honest, after that you can disappear back into your shed..... little $10-$12 dollar a hour making ass nigga.. i dont even get paid in the teens little nigga. my computer prob cost more then 6 months of your rent. go take a nap steph curry its past your curfew...

lastly, learn to spell kid. we grown men you making money like you said right? get a tutor or something my dude you sound like you just came off the boat or something....