N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Finally I say who I Am then c'er says I write clutzz some lame ass back up tag. I'm like so what's good with C'er and emer going over me? He's like nah straight letters go over fills, I said I agree but it seems like c'er and emer are going over us all the time saying straigt letters. He's like oh that's my cousin I'll talk to him.

true story.. not the first person in the hood to explain a similar situation... niggas is gangsta in THEORY

but when the cops come around niggas is tellin

& when beef come around niggas is born again christians...or gettin beat up

hide ya wife

hide ya kids....

1257899911_ad01348081.jpg

....or dont wear white pants while menstruating

mah duh.... please... i folded your man seer in the l line. he backed down with his hommie syx who walked away from him. 2ndly? what you write? since you said we gonna be on our knees. bigger? son you gotta be like 19 to say something so stupid as "im bigger then you" i gives a fuck how big you is. i like laying out dudes bigger then me. its for the sport baby. so please mah duh.. im begging you post something so i may laugh. and no e-thugging here family i earned my stripes. and the sleeves stilll has room for more stripes. so seriously yo ampping up the wrong crew and toy. lastly... having ups dont make you good. having up maybe give you respect for having the balls to do things agreed.. but graffiti is a mixture of talent, creativity and balls. 1 outta 3 aint cutting it

realy my nigga thats wut we do on here just get on and start with the lies huh lol damn thats some shit though cause i dont even remember it going down like that from wut i remember seer was all in ur faces wile u three stood there all close together and shit wit that look in ur eyes like damn this nigga realy steppin to all three of us like he superman i aint fuckin wit him lol witch i dont blam you for pussying out on some homo shit seer is the type to beat yall niggas into submision thats why i didnt even take u niggas serious and went and hit up the wall wile he stood there solo wit ya bitch ass niggas u aint shit keep lying to these niggas on here and talking all big like you got it like that hommie maybe some of them mite even beleave you but for me nigga i was there and shit from wut i see i should have slaped u myself and let seer eat ya homeboys up but its wutever the past is the past and the future for u is nothing so halla .

p.s. its i break bread ribs hundred dollar bill dick get the lyrics right :: keep it thoro by prodigy H.N.I.C album but im sure you knew that already huh lol dick.