N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dis nikka invisible heze is mad soft nikka u runnin to da 12oz authoritys to get shit removed i aint da nikka exposin you callin u a child molesta so dont get aggy u aint barely put no work in graff u was around but u aint do nuffin and u felt mad stupid sayin dat pussy nikka nemz been around longa den sedo toy azz so u had da comments removed well ima say it again i went all da way back and fount dis pic dis from 1996 or 1997 sedo shit was ok but wack and he wacka now. at dat time nemz didnt even kno how to walk yet dat nikka started writin in 2006 and had some tags around lil before dat so dont u feel stupid heze now shut da fuck up all u do is flap dumb shit put some pix up faggot irok odk 6line ridahsbx25.jpg

Irok Odk. Those are my ppls. Spoke to Cras today askin him if he knew who you was? And nope you ain't reppin nothin. I may have not done much work in the 90's but niggas heard of me and my crew. AND, I'm still out there. Stopped for ten years and I'm back. Where are you, who are you? Plus whoever you are don't know shit. I hit mad kleen trains, did a little bombin and did mostly pieces around from 1993 til like 1996. Did a little bombin in 2000 then quit for ten years. If you leave your little nest and move around you'll see that I'm still out there. So relax bro. Cuz you prob don't even have half the skills I have. I rather be nice than have put mad wack work in.

Heze TFS-HR-IMOK

And of course I went to 12 oz authorites to get my face removed from 12 oz nyc thread. Do you want your grill on here? I got some niggas that won't tell me who they are on my nuts postin my grill on 12 oz and I didn't do anything to anybody. Niggas is on my nuts for no reason. I never had beef wit anyone. Only niggas I could think that is postin my grill is Hocus. Besides that, then someone was being fake to me in my grill. If niggas gotta problem tell me in my face instead of postin my face on 12 oz and sayin im pussy. Come to Brooklyn, I chill by myself and I'm always on the creeep solo night and day. Word peace. Gotta a nigga that won't tell me who he is postin my gril on this site. That's real manly.

[ATTACH]156388[/ATTACH]

Still in the game my man!

Who you? Toys.......always one someone else's nuts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been in it since 89 when I was 12 herb. Gradual fame not instant over night then quit and talk shit.

Holla.....I'll be here when I'm 65 throwin tags.

Irok Odk. Those are my ppls. Spoke to Cras today askin him if he knew who you was? And nope you ain't reppin nothin. I may have not done much work in the 90's but niggas heard of me and my crew. AND, I'm still out there. Stopped for ten years and I'm back. Where are you, who are you? Plus whoever you are don't know shit. I hit mad kleen trains, did a little bombin and did mostly pieces around from 1993 til like 1996. Did a little bombin in 2000 then quit for ten years. If you leave your little nest and move around you'll see that I'm still out there. So relax bro. Cuz you prob don't even have half the skills I have. I rather be nice than have put mad wack work in.

Heze TFS-HR-IMOK

u a fuckin stupid nikka heze u dont even kno who i am how u askin cras n gens bout me dummy who u asked about . go ask hyde bout me u dummy all u do is run ya mouf online about nuffin chesta obody wanna here u nikka i hate fake oldschool nikkas tryna cum back and be mad annoyin online go back wee eva u was for da past ten years u dummy

[ATTACH]156388[/ATTACH]

Still in the game my man!

Who you? Toys.......always one someone else's nuts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been in it since 89 when I was 12 herb. Gradual fame not instant over night then quit and talk shit.

Holla.....I'll be here when I'm 65 throwin tags.

any more flicks of this line?

And of course I went to 12 oz authorites to get my face removed from 12 oz nyc thread. Do you want your grill on here? I got some niggas that won't tell me who they are on my nuts postin my grill on 12 oz and I didn't do anything to anybody. Niggas is on my nuts for no reason. I never had beef wit anyone. Only niggas I could think that is postin my grill is Hocus. Besides that, then someone was being fake to me in my grill. If niggas gotta problem tell me in my face instead of postin my face on 12 oz and sayin im pussy. Come to Brooklyn, I chill by myself and I'm always on the creeep solo night and day. Word peace. Gotta a nigga that won't tell me who he is postin my gril on this site. That's real manly.

dummy u went to tha authoritys about my comments . what ma comments got to do wit som e nikka exposin u dummy

nice nice redhook my hood

Niggas is on my nuts for no reason..........lmao......Fan boy toy stalker amateursss....I got comments removed from whoever was postin my grill not you toy boy. Relax. I don't talk shit on line. I state facts. I stoppped dissin toys cuz it makes no sense. Who are you then? Ask Hyde what? Hyde is my nigga....he TFS......????????????

WHO ARE YOU GUY?

Niggas is on my nuts for no reason..........lmao......Fan boy toy stalker amateursss....I got comments removed from whoever was postin my grill not you toy boy. Relax. I don't talk shit on line. I state facts. I stoppped dissin toys cuz it makes no sense. Who are you then? Ask Hyde what? Hyde is my nigga....he TFS......????????????

WHO ARE YOU GUY?

u needa relax nigga iaint tlkin shit bout no one on here

Your worried about me runnin my mouth. Why you concerned with what I'm doin? Worry about yourself. You must be a bored ass nigga to be worryin about the next nigga. I could careless about what anyone else is doin. Grow up. Your talkin shit to me online and I dont even know who you are. I backed all my shit up and still don't know who you are. You started sayin stupid shit to me. Im done bro. Peace. Hope you can get me off your mind......that's some weird ass shit.

u a fuckin stupid nikka heze u dont even kno who i am how u askin cras n gens bout me dummy who u asked about . go ask hyde bout me u dummy all u do is run ya mouf online about nuffin chesta obody wanna here u nikka i hate fake oldschool nikkas tryna cum back and be mad annoyin online go back wee eva u was for da past ten years u dummy

I'm arguin with an unknown.......lol

WTF am I doin?:o

kats get fresh outta high school, sittin home all day bored...start doing homework on some random cats....and stir shit up on 12oz just to have something to look forward to....exposing niggas anonymously is the new wave in the graff scene...what happened to the actual painting mo'fuckin graffiti part.....shit is wild