N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IT ALL ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE YALL ROLLING WITH EACHOTHER. ONE TOY FEEDS THE NEXT. YOU NIGGAS WILL NEVER EVER EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GET ANY RESPECT FROM REAL WRITERS. EVER. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GO SO HARD AT A SPORT YOU CANT PLAY WELL IN??? LIKE SERIOUSLY ASK YOURSELF. WHY DO I DO THIS IF I SUCK AT IT? ALL THE PRACTICE IN THE WORLD AND YEARS AND YEARS HAVE GONE BY AND NOT ONE OF YOU OR YOUR CREW MEMBERS CAN EVEN DO A PROPER TAG!. IF I WAS THIS BAD AT SOMETHING. I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY QUIT TO SAVE MYSELF FROM THE EMBARRASSMENT.

i just dont like his last letter But other then that the team been doing damage in city and im well respected maybe not on here couse of crews i roll with but deff in streets i wasnt in the game for years yes im still toy but dont jugde a person off a style just couse the person is toy doesnt mean he's pussy or doesnt have respect from older heads i just dont like being around people who got bagged by vs i dont wanna get caught up and i learn that from the old heads

“Some white masters would rape their African male slaves; subsequently, the victims were forced to wear their pants sagging so that their masters could identify them for future attacks. (D)ehumanized black slaves wearing sagging pants were said to be announcing that they were available for their white masters. Over time, the style became a little-talked-about subculture that seeped into general black culture.”

some things never change.

also if ya did not no..... SAGGIN also spells NIGGAS backwards lol society fucked up lmfao i swear