N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wasnt trying to play him my arian hommie. but i mean no disrespect im a grown ass man... i got a hoome depot contractor card with a 5000.00 limit... im not bragging cause i know people grinding and maybe got it better then me. but spray paint is the least of my concerns. now if he could get see fff to quit writing all together? ill give it to him for free! lol

now i cant stop seer from quiting graffiti if beef cant stop him what makes you think i can but other then seer graffiti hes a cool dude

IT ALL ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE YALL ROLLING WITH EACHOTHER. ONE TOY FEEDS THE NEXT. YOU NIGGAS WILL NEVER EVER EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GET ANY RESPECT FROM REAL WRITERS. EVER. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GO SO HARD AT A SPORT YOU CANT PLAY WELL IN??? LIKE SERIOUSLY ASK YOURSELF. WHY DO I DO THIS IF I SUCK AT IT? ALL THE PRACTICE IN THE WORLD AND YEARS AND YEARS HAVE GONE BY AND NOT ONE OF YOU OR YOUR CREW MEMBERS CAN EVEN DO A PROPER TAG!. IF I WAS THIS BAD AT SOMETHING. I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY QUIT TO SAVE MYSELF FROM THE EMBARRASSMENT.