N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but you still behind a name tho right.....my mans everyone goes through it....bangin out...but word up this new pussy shit is wack...weapons and crews fighting one 2 people...mad pussy...fight like men and square up... stop actling like a little girl pussy.

yea right away everybody on 12oz we now may not fight 4 on 2 only one on ones mr bloomberg over passed the law! fuckin dula dogs you write you fight! period you talk shit you fight!

yea right away everybody on 12oz we now may not fight 4 on 2 only one on ones mr bloomberg over passed the law! fuckin dula dogs you write you fight! period you talk shit you fight!

thats why you and zn got rocked by les and nemz on freshpond. and you jumped off the roof crying and screaming for your life right?? you write you fight?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you pathetic little wigger. your ultra soft. and your name aint yours!

thats why you and zn got rocked by les and nemz on freshpond. and you jumped off the roof crying and screaming for your life right?? you write you fight?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you pathetic little wigger. your ultra soft. and your name aint yours!

fabrication is what i expect from you wanna be down ass niggas ! story is false niggas is pussy like you the sad thing is your mad you featherweifght!