N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FOR A NIGGA THAT I PRESSED OVER THE COMP TO ONLY SAY" THIS ISNT VAES ITS A HACKED ACCOUNT " YOU REALLY TALK TOUGH. BOY YOU SOFT AND TOY AS SHIT NOBODY FEELLING THE V'S YOU DO JOINTS LOOK LIKE TACOS. IMA SEE U THOUGH. I DONT NEED TO POP SHIT TO U U EASY TO FIND.

my man said "pressed over the computer" :lol: yo ima press u tomorrow at 3pm over the computer

niggas who know....know u sound stupid right now..thats the funny thing. you look like a retard....nigga said a ged class.. LMFAO...idiot

So what you trying to say im lying? you didnt go to GED class on Hoty st? nigga stop trying to put a front you pussy and been busted. Thats why that whole " i dont know vaes or HOF " talk came out your mouth cause u soft. and nemz. this your pop dogs. dont let me go ham on you next. ;)

lol, look b. you have the smallest brain ever...this is a PUBLIC forum you retard...and no you fuckin degenerate i didnt go to a g.e.d. class on hoyt street...i dont know nemz, never met him.....you got your facts missed up...tru story...now if you think im lying you buggin...no reason to lie...thats for you niggas that make a million names on this shit and get your tampon all red..

lol, look b. you have the smallest brain ever...this is a PUBLIC forum you retard...and no you fuckin degenerate i didnt go to a g.e.d. class on hoyt street...i dont know nemz, never met him.....you got your facts missed up...tru story...now if you think im lying you buggin...no reason to lie...thats for you niggas that make a million names on this shit and get your tampon all red..

DONT NEED TO LIE PUSSY. YOU LYING OUT YOUR ASS BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. NGGAS GONNA BE PUSSY ON THIS SITE AND I DONT REALLY CARE. VAES YOU GOT NO STYLE. YOU BUNS PROVED TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE U BUNS.:rolleyes: AND DONE VIDA... STAY IN THE TUNNELS. TELL VESCR STOP RUNNING FROM MY LIL NIGGA MAIN. HE ONLY 5 FOOT TALL.

DONT NEED TO LIE PUSSY. YOU LYING OUT YOUR ASS BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. NGGAS GONNA BE PUSSY ON THIS SITE AND I DONT REALLY CARE. VAES YOU GOT NO STYLE. YOU BUNS PROVED TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE U BUNS.:rolleyes: AND DONE VIDA... STAY IN THE TUNNELS. TELL VESCR STOP RUNNING FROM MY LIL NIGGA MAIN. HE ONLY 5 FOOT TALL.

son your buggin...real talk....suck a dick...find me throguh the grape vine.. and we can handle it....but nah cause your a stupid little kid.

i bet your that idiot core4 that rags people with fake les tags....:lol: :lol: and rag dio 2? and sev fuckin tots

son your buggin...real talk....suck a dick...find me throguh the grape vine.. and we can handle it....but nah cause your a stupid little kid.

i bet your that idiot core4 that rags people with fake les tags....:lol: :lol: and rag dio 2? and sev fuckin tots

LMFAO!!! SON DONT EVEN MENTION CORE4 ON THIS FORUM. HE AINT A WRITER. BUT I BET THE LIL HOMIE WILL PUT THE BEATING ON YOU. AND YEAH WILL FIND YOU THREW THE GRAPVINE EASY. YOU THINK YOUR BOYS IS YOUR BOYS UNTIL YOU GET MACED IN THE FACE :lol:

LMFAO!!! SON DONT EVEN MENTION CORE4 ON THIS FORUM. HE AINT A WRITER. BUT I BET THE LIL HOMIE WILL PUT THE BEATING ON YOU. AND YEAH WILL FIND YOU THREW THE GRAPVINE EASY. YOU THINK YOUR BOYS IS YOUR BOYS UNTIL YOU GET MACED IN THE FACE :lol:

lol lol iight...my mans..your soft..we know it....anyone who really does graff knows where to find a person..fuck all them faggots you fuck with...i know u from the east...little niggas

lol lol iight...my mans..your soft..we know it....anyone who really does graff knows where to find a person..fuck all them faggots you fuck with...i know u from the east...little niggas

Before:

yo gigs you are buggin. your csf vescr paints with nemz impact and take....your making no sense right now my mans...i am not vescr....thats my mans..and yea he do have peoples but he hardheaded and want to run with people he barley knows...word...east new york isnt the only place in this city guy.

VAES OMHOF

After:

nigga just cause i post gigs pics doesnt mean i write gigs you went to access GED on hoyt?

whats that? whos gigs or vaes....someone must have been on this account

,,,,sorry guy

that proves?

u soft my mans straight up... no matter what you say no one will respect you...your hiding behind a name....pussy...go paint with low 5

LMFAO LOW 5? SON WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING NEW JACKS FOR? OH THATS RIGHT. YOU ARE A TOY NEW JACK YOURSELF. LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN. I DONT BANG WITH YOUNG NIGGAS FROM THE EAST.

I LOVE KEEPING THEM GUESSING. :rolleyes:

hahaha my mans im in the east everyday...you prolly smokin my drugs right now.....faggot... go be a tot elswhere SUCK THICK KOCK GANG lmfao

OH IM SORRY WHAT U NICKLE AND DIMING IT? FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU POST A PIC OF A QUARTER AND YOU ALL OF A ARE SUDDEN FRANK LUCAS. NEVER SEEN U IN THE EAST OR UR BOYFRIEND. YOU SEE ME.:lol: