N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well if you gonna hop on dick little man cool, I put my work in and never once yelled all city. The bx? Yea I ran thru the degan actually but when I did you was probably shitting your spider man undes and watching spongebob, After one of my homes got popped and Joe blow had a folder on me and my crew I fell back from the bx.... Also ran they metro north... So what is it that you write? Lastly my 2dx has been bigger then NYC about a decade ago so when you hype about paintIng spots in Bklyn I'm crushing Miami highways and doing Bankhead streets in Atl. So you can have the 4ajor Boros I put my stamp on all 5 upstate jerz and LI before mommy was letting you leave the stoop, so quit jumping up and swinging and my knee caps. You like the little nigga that just graduated to the big people table at thanksgiving. You there for attendance but don't know shit about history.

Remo is clearly a bomber. I'm not here to amp remo up, but that's my hommie. And I'm just say again you can't compare "c'er" to remo and btb crew roster shits on anyone in thAt boy band.... So what you write again? Yea nothing cause you a e-thug.... Maybe you paint but I'm sure your trash so if you wanna run your lip put a pen to a pad and shut me up, or we can race for a line? Keep it old school. I got a winning record like the original dream team....... (response : blah blah blah blah you dont know what I write blah blah blah)

LMAOOOOOO......this is insane....and hilarious.....first off nobody young over here.....mpc kd gu ws are a couple of crews i been down wit for over 10yrs and many many more......yall niggaz talk real reckless on here and the minute a nigga has a different opinion niggaz turn into terminators......i can care less why u stopped bombin the bx u clown i gave my opinion and that was that all the tough shit tho doggy i do that in person......i see u got over 1000 posts on here so clearly u used to lettin wateva bullshit u want fly out ya jibs but that aint me g.......u the ethug ......as far as what i write u dumb muthafucka u have to be a clown or a snitch to expose things like that on this forum......i dont kno u or where u from and dont want to but where i come from graff is something u just do.....u dont talk about it all day u dont walk around wit pics on ur phone its just something u do like riding a bike.....all my real niggaz get back to real bombing or else you'll end up wit this kid bombing bankhead or someshit.....lmao fuck otta here

wait till i smack this nigga yo azel dont front before remo smacked you up what happen at rockstar with you n bel n my nigga bezt you ran on bel and bel got his shit leant and jace n bezt caught tags on em
damn you staay sucking dudes on here when u a little kid hiding behind ur boys .. #1 toy o n top of that too..

1st off let me make this clear im not a lil Kid so all this talk about me using a diff screen name is bogus i have no need... anything i felt i needed to say about any writer or graff situation of have said from my own s.n regardless if you believe it or not idc and no im not on here daily because all you nikkas do is criticize other nikkas graff when half ya dont even write any more and your name flew out my mouth only because your the main nikka always talking shit if you dont like my graff fine post its all good kash you too its all good dont like my shit idc i dont do it for ya so its w.e i just find it funny that ya nikkas break ya head enough to log on to robots and copy and paste pics from 07 08 and like if it proves somethng everybody is wac at some point i can go on google and find pics of your old shit and it terrible but i wouldnt waste my time ya nikkas could hate me all ya want but peep game unless ya wanna take this to the walls and battle im not streesing cause aint none of ya ready for that cause i will go tag for tag fill for fill straits for straits word up talk is cheap and street credit aint worth shit in todays economy

YO YKILLS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON A NIGGA WHO THE LAS TIME PICKED UP A CAN WAS IN THE 90'S. ITS CLEAR THAT FAT BOY POST AINT GONNA DO NUFFIN BUT TALK SHIT ALL DAY ON THIS FORUM AND HAVE HIS LIL DOSHERS LIKE KASH ON THE SIDE LINE AND COME TO HIS AID. YO POST ALL U COULD DO IS SAY HOW MUCH NIGGAS BE SWEATING YOU BUT ALL RELAITY IN THE STREETS U AINT BUILT FOR NOTHING. I COULD HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD FUCK UR GRILL UP. GO OUT AINT PAINT U LAZY FUCK N PUT DOWN THE GRANOLA BAR.

YO YKILLS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON A NIGGA WHO THE LAS TIME PICKED UP A CAN WAS IN THE 90'S. ITS CLEAR THAT FAT BOY POST AINT GONNA DO NUFFIN BUT TALK SHIT ALL DAY ON THIS FORUM AND HAVE HIS LIL DOSHERS LIKE KASH ON THE SIDE LINE AND COME TO HIS AID. YO POST ALL U COULD DO IS SAY HOW MUCH NIGGAS BE SWEATING YOU BUT ALL RELAITY IN THE STREETS U AINT BUILT FOR NOTHING. I COULD HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD FUCK UR GRILL UP. GO OUT AINT PAINT U LAZY FUCK N PUT DOWN THE GRANOLA BAR.

if your going to talk shit. keep it 100. last time post picked up a can was in the 90's?????? lol my man you are obviously a toy. and know ziltch.:lol: :lol: :lol: do me a solid. make your font a lil bigger

my man kash had as much throw ups as remo did every main ave in the bx bodied all the lines manhattan all the roof tops.. n line brooklyn nigga had that shit under pressure 15 filins a stop .. d line brooklyn same shit nigga still got joints on the 7line to this day and on and on and on niggas was bombin amongst the big boys and carvin they name in the pavement.. alot of you niggas flappin know kash from the 1 line why..because you niggas was late .. go get a late pass .. kash moved from fordham to the 1 line .. and said fuck it i might as well take over this line also all the way down threw the upperwest the tunnels and the streets and the highways all the parking lots..but you was busy playin with a pacifier and pokemon cards what would you know about that? yet you have an opinion online .. like i said b4 niggas like this woulda never been allowed there opinion back in the day ..man the future of graff lookin grim .. jack bliggity i see you my guy[/size][/color][/b]

4line9.jpg

scan0143-1.jpg

scan0145-1.jpg

kash2.jpg

e1123752.jpg

kashdaz.jpg

0c07166f.jpg

def18563-1.jpg

AND AT THE END OF THE DAY.... HOW MUCH OF THIS SHIT IS STILL ROCKING? DOES KASH GO HARDER THAN YK NOW? OR HOW BUT YOU POST? ARE YOU PAINTING AS HARD AS YK NOW? NO? WHATS YOUR EXCUSE? YOU GET NO MONEY. U GOT NO JOB. AINT NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT PAINT. BUT U DONT. YOU STUCK ON THE 90'S. WHEN WE A DECADE IN THE MILLENNIUM. YOU AND YOUR BOY ASH ARE THE DEFINITION OF WASHED UP.

if your going to talk shit. keep it 100. last time post picked up a can was in the 90's?????? lol my man you are obviously a toy. and know ziltch.:lol: :lol: :lol: do me a solid. make your font a lil bigger

YES MY NIGGA I SAID IT 90'S YOU FUCKING MORON. IF HE DID ANYTHING NEW IT MUST OF BEEN IN THE FREEDOM TUNNELS? WHAT U TALKING BOUT THAT WEAK COME BACK HE TRY TO DO COUPLE OF YEARS BACK? NIGGA BROOKLYN NIGGAS DONE TOOK ALL THAT SHIT OUT SOO HOW BUT U STOP SUCKING ME N POST AT THE SAME TIME AND PASS IT TO UR MOM DUKES :lol:

DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GOT. BUT YOU R SURE PUSSY. AND WILL NEVER STATE A NAME :rolleyes:

THE FUTURE FOR YOU AINT LOOKING TOO GOOD.

you see. the thing is. i know what you write. because your toy, you gave up certain shit that blew ya shit to shit. so dont make me expose you on this forum. because i guarantee everyone will laugh at you. be careful toy. be very careful because i see you on here talkin a buncha shit but your style is so hurt you make azel look good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its all fun n games until..................... well ya know

you see. the thing is. i know what you write. because your toy, you gave up certain shit that blew ya shit to shit. so dont make me expose you on this forum. because i guarantee everyone will laugh at you. be careful toy. be very careful because i see you on here talkin a buncha shit but your style is so hurt you make azel look good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its all fun n games until..................... well ya know

SO BLOW ME UP DO YOUR DRY SNITCHING. IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM THEN YOU KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT. SHUTTING NIGGAS DOWN. LET IT BE KNOWN BOY I COULD DOO ALL THE SHIT TALKING IN THE WORLD CAUSE I COULD BACK IT UP. 99% OF NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM IS STRAIGHT BUNS. THEY MIGHT HAVE UPS, BUT AINT BUILT FOR IT. JUST LIKE U SNITCH. YOU 5/0? :five-o:

niggas talk but they dont do shit....what happend to " you going to see your shit ragged and youll know who it is then" straight flames

FOR A NIGGA THAT I PRESSED OVER THE COMP TO ONLY SAY" THIS ISNT VAES ITS A HACKED ACCOUNT " YOU REALLY TALK TOUGH. BOY YOU SOFT AND TOY AS SHIT NOBODY FEELLING THE V'S YOU DO JOINTS LOOK LIKE TACOS. IMA SEE U THOUGH. I DONT NEED TO POP SHIT TO U U EASY TO FIND.