N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO Fuck all you haters ya WAC for that All ya nikkas ploting could suck my dick VS could suck my Dick Shout outs to my People you already know the team I dont be on this shit no more... to much politics This nikka Posta is the Bill Oriely of this shit giving me a headache :scrambled: Than we got all the well respected veterans hating on all the young nikkas coming up its crazy (Rodney King Voice ) cant we al just get along? ... NAH?...Fuck it i dont like ya either billoreilly.jpg

cjrbilloreilly.jpg

Ya missing something.

It's not like dudes are out painting with style and getting up, and dudes are just hating on them.

These guys are violating rules, getting up with illegible throws and in some cases illegible hands.

Than, they come off as if it is the opposite of the truth. Post is speaking from a different perspective, the one where the things I mentioned above matter. According to you, and a new group of writers these things not only don't matter, but make you the man.

Fuck out of here. I'd rather see quality over quantity any day of the week.

I don't even know what's going on in Merk's throw past the E and to be honest the M and E are pretty fucking low quality as well. Seer's R as it has been gone over and over can be confused for SEVERAL different letters. Until then, I guess continue to rock names that we're already in use by quality writers, take out the dead, get up with some of the worst styles in the game, and continue to do YOU.

I pray to the God that doesn't exist that someone will go take that spot, better yet, JA's dust ass go back up there and make it happen because all you older guys on this site are only talking, only criticizing, smash why dont you go with dek and fix that spot up? my fault your too busy posting gif images to be funny guy right? Merk your a fucking idiot

you waitin for me to sign ya book... PATIENTLY TOO:lol:

i see the bitch i ya.. all the way from heaven and outer space... put together

eye_of_god.jpg

nobody ass niggas.. :lol: