N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Never in your life compare remo to anyone in that boy scout Crew

you're wilding, remo is up and has clout, but so does merk and seer/z (the only people in the crew worth comparing to remo). also, for the amount of time remo has been writing he's wack. nigga can't even connect his r fully in his RO fillin. "com'on son". merk and seer been writing less than him and they're just as up. i think they're all pretty even. except remo has manhattan on smash currently.

you're wilding, remo is up and has clout, but so does merk and seer/z (the only people in the crew worth comparing to remo). also, for the amount of time remo has been writing he's wack. nigga can't even connect his r fully in his RO fillin. "com'on son". merk and seer been writing less than him and they're just as up. i think they're all pretty even. except remo has manhattan on smash currently.

ARE YOU RETARDED?

REMO ALSO HAS DONE MORE THAN 8 YEARS IN PRISON

AND YOU CAN READ REMOS GRAFFITI THERE IS NO CONFUSION AS TO WHO REMO IS

YOU ASK TEN PEOPLE WHAT SEER'S THROW UP SAYS YOU WILL GET 10 DIFFERENT ANSWERS YOUR BOYS HAVE NO CLOUT THEM NIGGAS ARE FUCKING TOYS PLAIN AND SIMPLE MY G

ARE YOU RETARDED?

REMO ALSO HAS DONE MORE THAN 8 YEARS IN PRISON

AND YOU CAN READ REMOS GRAFFITI THERE IS NO CONFUSION AS TO WHO REMO IS

YOU ASK TEN PEOPLE WHAT SEER'S THROW UP SAYS YOU WILL GET 10 DIFFERENT ANSWERS YOUR BOYS HAVE NO CLOUT THEM NIGGAS ARE FUCKING TOYS PLAIN AND SIMPLE MY G

you're wilding merk and seer have just as much ups RIGHT NOW except in mannyhanny, but they even it out with bk and queens.

:lol:

remos had shit on smash since like 19 nighty yesteryear... you musta jus hatched.. but its ok my 5 piece with 2 sides

trains go further than the "safe zone" you frequent

bkawwww

so remo's been writing so dam long, where's his burnings, where's his straights. all he does is ro throwups and his remo fillin, which i like actually like. and im not taking anything away from him because i know remo kills shit and been doing it for a while, but honestly from what i see on the streets merk and seer are gonig JUST as hard as remo.

honestly this isnt worth arguing with you.... if you really talking about seer/z the convo is over... them dudes are like yung berg, soulja boys for the graff game... seriously man... in the next 10 years no one will remember them. they diss everyone have no style and ive seen the prez of the crew fold like envelopes....

honestly this isnt worth arguing with you.... if you really talking about seer/z the convo is over... them dudes are like yung berg, soulja boys for the graff game... seriously man... in the next 10 years no one will remember them. they diss everyone have no style and ive seen the prez of the crew fold like envelopes....

yo break legs, you're right this is retarded. let the streets talk. but just to reiterate my point one more time...merk/seer are just as up as remo

has to be a toy that wasnt around in the 9-0's era .. and if you were around and you commin with remarks like this .. hang ya self.. then take that thang up off the shelf.. and bang ya self my flea!! theres a reason remo is respected from the veteran bombers to the illest piecers .. do the geometry my duke :nope: :rolleyes2: :naughty:

has to be a toy that wasnt around in the 9-0's era .. and if you were around and you commin with remarks like this .. hang ya self.. then take that thang up off the shelf.. and bang ya self my flea!! theres a reason remo is respected from the veteran bombers to the illest piecers .. do the geometry my duke :nope: :rolleyes2: :naughty:

yo post shut the fuck up. nobody was talking to ya fatass. go eat a fucken hamburger and tag up amsterdam projects elevators some more. you don't even write

aww do i? but you kno who im izzzzzz and you are NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ask ya toy pal about that asswhoppin i handed him while his mans emer sat there & watched with tears welling in his eyes :lol:

no, i am somebody. i just don't regulary come on here and preach that i know everything and im the bomb and put my name of there. real g's move in silence like lasgna my nigga. and also, i hav never met any of bbb/fff and don't want to. nor do i want to meet your bum washed up ass. and i bet it's pissing you off you don't know who i am :D

yo break legs, you're right this is retarded. let the streets talk. but just to reiterate my point one more time...merk/seer are just as up as remo

yo doggy, remo has been aropund like early 90's went to jail maintained all city status battles kings in the game and crews alone..... fff? has not. the crew is wack.. the prez is toy and has zero style. no progression.. except the way he fills in thats it. nigga got beat down and vamped in bklyn. got pressed and folded. dude is wack.. goes over dudes levels better then him. like man? seriously? we arguing nate robinson being as good as like tim hardaway. like remo you can read. half the people in this room dont know if its a s,z or a r at the end 0f his tag and neither do i. but clearly we can all agree hes wack, toy. i remember he was doing the seen eyes..... ZERO originality