N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I want to apologize if im being overbearing by continuing the conversation, but i feel like the discussion is productive if one could call anything said on this website productive. Im not trying to challenge you here, i just appreciate the exchange.

I agree with you one hundred percent that self promotion on the internet is wack. I think its lame when i see people in a crew im affiliated with doing it. The fun and satisfaction of seeing your stuff online is the implied props from other people seeing your work, and self promotion is a shortcut.

But we live in a different time. And not many people can say anymore that they're above promoting themselves online. and they shouldnt have too, it is what it is. in a day and age where kids no longer go outside to live their lives, scope spots, socialize with other writers, etc. the internet is one of the last outlets of communicating to the scene. its the modern day bench. And to me there is nothing wrong with using a tool that is available to us. I mean here you are too right?

that being said whats wrong with exchanging and sharing our personal collections of flicks that would otherwise not be seen? You didnt come at minus to make a point about integrity as a writer. You came at him to belittle him. If you're really concerned about improving the state of graffiti by motivating less skilled writers as opposed to just feeling big, then you could actually do that. Until then i think youre doing more damage to the game by just insulting one of the few cats that actually does what people complain younger writers dont do.

as i stated last this convo is done self promotion isnt the main issue tho it is one of the issues many self promote but at the end of the day i see them up in the streets i have an issue with those who promote themselves online but never put work in that is very toy in my opinion like i said ..my opinion but it seems to be to the new cool thing to do from backyard straight to the internet straight to fame

Gross, Pubic Hair Sandwich

January 26th, 2011 · 2 Comments

This guy better watch his step in the future because I think the cops will have a sharp eye on him! A New Jersey cook has been sentenced to 15 days in jail and two years probation after he put his chest and pubic hair into a sandwich to get back at a cop.

Ryan Burke, 27, pleaded guilty Oct. 12 to aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer and retaliation for a past official action.

Court heard on Feb. 21, 2010, two police officers walked into a restaurant for a meal break. Burke was working and told Evesham Township Police he recognized one of the officers. Burke had refused to stop for the officer for a traffic violation in March 2009, which resulted in charges.

The officer ate part of the sandwich before discovering the hair.

Burke was sentenced Jan. 14, police said in a release on Wednesday. He will serve his time on weekends.

Thats a kannon Fatso i roll with mad ill writers new and old as far as fake names go never that i only have 1 and only ever had one screen name my opinion is your inspired by rime and ewok you jock there styles as far as some of the faces you do sorry you fell all emotional about that i grew up around the bronx so yea ofcourse i seen ya nikkas get it in but im not really looking for acceptance or recognition from you because your one of those egotistical writers i feel you tho everybody want to be the star of the show

this is a prime example of of what i mean when i say the internet ruined real graff .. extreme toys like this kid yk or whatever he writes get to have an opinion now a days .. of all the niggas to analyze my shit it has to be a toy like this that started writing in 2006 someone i would never acknowledge ..my flea i see your emotional side is on broadway right now .. i know i kno i sonned you again and again on here .. and at the end of the day your just some young bx toy that use to look up to and jock my clique to the 3rd degree.. toys like you that hate from the sidelines really just want to be accepted by us .. we know this !! its like an unwanted child finding new ways to get attention from his parents.. this right here is the way yk gets his attention because with out 12oz he could not ever ever ever get acknowledged by me or anyone i fuck with .. or any official writer .. now go make another fake name to take breezy under my flea ..your career is on life support.. as a matter of fact .. what career your a certified TOY

THIS BE MY THESIS ON THIS TOY THAT MAKES NEW NAMES ON THE DAILY TO TALK SHIT BECAUSE HES TO SHOOK TO SAY THE THINGS HE SAYS FROM HIS OWN ACCOUNT !!!:lol: :cool: :lol: :cool:

• Like 1

here comes this toy yk again would you just stop it allready 5 ..how can a supreme toy that started writing in 2008 even have an opinion on anyone elses work .. and i mean anyone .. you cant even have an opinion on bezt or veo shit you worse then them and this izo kid balled up in one .. let me remain silent tho if i respond to this clown im the evil cocky dude .. i remember this same clown sayin yo shout out to post when i wasnt on here look at him now.. straight groupie in the face ass clown .. do i need to pull up a pic of your throw up and analyze it?