N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just an example of a couple Bx writers who are to me considered the real deal well rounded, with throw ups and pieces. Jaes may not be active like that but dude is nice. I can name a list of a lot of old school cats who did both... but my point being is those who are active do they really have style? Each borough got their top writers... Bx maybe Ozbe, Eno, Since, posta but that is my opinion on the Bx cats... Brooklyn hm.. Minus, Noxer, Nemz, Cype, Gigs, Fresh5, Stan1... But I could go on forever...

Just an example of a couple Bx writers who are to me considered the real deal well rounded, with throw ups and pieces. Jaes may not be active like that but dude is nice. I can name a list of a lot of old school cats who did both... but my point being is those who are active do they really have style? Each borough got their top writers... Bx maybe Ozbe, Eno, Since, posta but that is my opinion on the Bx cats... Brooklyn hm.. Minus, Noxer, Nemz, Cype, Gigs, Fresh5, Stan1... But I could go on forever...

Lets see from your list Noxer doesn't count cause he isn't new. been around a long time... Nemz is the only one that has shown progression and gotten better...Minus has his moments....Funny how this shit always turns into a BX-BK shit...Both boroughs fell off in terms of newer writers...fuck it the whole city fell the fuck off in terms of new writers...everybody thinks they can pick up a can and just write...no worries about improving, problem is if you don't fucks with anyone better than you, your never gonna improve...In terms of pieces, I think you gotta be around niggas who are constantly doing that shit to get good...if your team is bombers and throw-ups are the norm that what your going to stick to...no excuse for not trying to learn how to do pieces, but that shit really isn't for everyone....just my two cents

It should be mandatory that folks state they name, good comments from a lot of anonymous dudes, but sometimes its good to know if the nigga criticizing shit is worst than what he trying to shit on...state your name

the only way the MTA would be able to afford that is if they decide to charge like 6$ a ride.The system barely has enough money to keep trains running,do you think they'd really drop millions for some bullshit like that?Remember the security cameras they said they were putting up in trains,what ever happened to that?...I think they're just talking out their asses again

Ok, due to the earlier predicted snow storm, Vandal Squad will be hosting a bob sledding race to squash the BBB & XTC beef in central park tomorrow. Merk vs JA, IZO will be making hot cocoa for everyone in a hot pink one piece snow suit, circa 1982. Don't miss out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: