N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

whore a story = good dude .. at 1st i aint know who it was a phone call jogged my mental so i hit the pmery .. but build with dude and aint nothin fake about the nigga thaught it was someone else in the veo catagorey.. whore a story still got pix of me and my famalams chillin at his crib back in the day when shit was liver .. peace to that nigga and to poke and the and all the official niggas from qboro unlike veos bitch ass who use to pm me every day to tell me he looked up to me smh .. like i said amnesia some niggas be catchin .. yo azel get that mouth fixed up my slime everything gonna be ight .. even tho factory made denyin yall like unwanted step children .. natti i see you still breathin my flea .. fuck lebron..and peace to the g.o.ds:cool: :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whore a story = good dude .. at 1st i aint know who it was a phone call jogged my mental so i hit the pmery .. but build with dude and aint nothin fake about the nigga thaught it was someone else in the veo catagorey.. whore a story still got pix of me and my famalams chillin at his crib back in the day when shit was liver .. peace to that nigga and to poke and the and all the official niggas from qboro unlike veos bitch ass who use to pm me every day to tell me he looked up to me smh .. like i said amnesia some niggas be catchin .. yo azel get that mouth fixed up my slime everything gonna be ight .. even tho factory made denyin yall like unwanted step children .. natti i see you still breathin my flea .. fuck lebron..and peace to the g.o.ds:cool: :cool:

you found out he was real through the pm"s services???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: