N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hold your dirty horses my cheese-filled vagrants...just gotta call, so the god is back to regulate and put things in order...

first off , tease, you aint built like that my putrid toe crust - take a look in the mirror and realize your whole existence is equivalent to tunnel dirt stuck in a crevice under my smelly shoe.

youre a grown ass man still sitting here illuminating with emotions on a computer.

ur vulnerability shines bright , take a nap. and a shower , come back when u overcome your awkward stage.

and yo poster child, dont get lost and show up on a dairy farms carton my prostitute. we all know cincinnati is your dad.

hold your dirty horses my cheese-filled vagrants...just gotta call, so the god is back to regulate and put things in order...

first off , tease, you aint built like that my putrid toe crust - take a look in the mirror and realize your whole existence is equivalent to tunnel dirt stuck in a crevice under my smelly shoe.

youre a grown ass man still sitting here illuminating with emotions on a computer.

ur vulnerability shines bright , take a nap. and a shower , come back when u overcome your awkward stage.

and yo poster child, dont get lost and show up on a dairy farms carton my prostitute. we all know cincinnati is your dad. [/color]

LOL NIKKA U HEAR YOURSELF..

ANALYZE WHAT YOU TYPE THEN THINK ABOUT IT TWICE BEFORE ENTERING IT

..... NIKKA GOT A PHONE CALL ... ABOUT 12OZ GOSSIP!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--YOU NEED A HOT CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP...

to keep it real posta dogs you be posting shit you did 10 years ago those days are done are you depressed dogs it seems to be the case you tight that remo and ate painting . Dogs if u wanna be real go out and do the same ...you argue with everyone on here ..you are washed up just admit it slime. And dont front like you aint call up remo and tell em to throw you up and you got wet bumpin the pic mad times..

true story and you dont be in queens

to keep it real posta dogs you be posting shit you did 10 years ago those days are done are you depressed dogs it seems to be the case you tight that remo and ate painting . Dogs if u wanna be real go out and do the same ...you argue with everyone on here ..you are washed up just admit it slime. And dont front like you aint call up remo and tell em to throw you up and you got wet bumpin the pic mad times..

true story and you dont be in queens

WHERE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM DO YOU FIT IN THIS VEO YOU ARE THE ONLY TOY WHO ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT POST TEN YEARS AGO THIS THAT OR NOTHING. YOUR A SON TO THE FULLEST HAD TO HOP ON AND SAY SOMETHING. SO ONE CAN ONLY ASSUME TEASE CALLED YOU FOR 12OZ BACKUP! NOW THATS A LMFAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO