N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

blasphemy!!

number 1 my flea .. most of those pix amongst tons of others i have were never posted up here ever so 5 stop it

number 2.. who the fuck is you to even speak in my direction? get ya throw up together shit looks like it has genital warts .. in all honestly i hold my tounge cuz speakin my piece in here is basicly speakin on deaf ears but you are thee epitome of toy my guy when niggas say nyc graff is in the toilet you are one of the main reasons why.. you of all niggas tellin me my graff is not that wack is like leeto trying to give sento pointers and tell him how he should do his "e" .. i see why alot of older cats fell back from this shit .. the internet is a double edge sword .. nowadays every and anyone has an opinion and a voice with the internet.. even toys like this guy .. back in the day niggas like you had no voice you wasnt allowed to you dont count and everything was live and direct so you would get placed back in your space so fast ya ankles would brake :D :D :D

Ayo P I feel you on all of your points, but where did everyone go that would put people in their place.

All this yah yah yah nonsense, yet toys aren't held in check.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ayo P I feel you on all of your points, but where did everyone go that would put people in their place.

All this yah yah yah nonsense, yet toys aren't held in check.

toys have there epinions online .. not like b4 when you would see these kids face to face.. they would not talk this way niggas be shookaveli and fold like like envelopes the most any of these niggas get seen is online so how they gonna get put in they place? .. niggas be super brave online .. no mater what i say some herb is going to come back with a slick comment.. whats there to fear a verbal beating?.. i just wait to see alot of these niggas live and direct from now on cameras will be on deck and niggas will be put on braodway .. funny one of the main niggas that be on here talkin all flaymboyant got seen about 2 weeks ago when my homies was chillin down in the ville .. dude was not as live as he acts on here thats all i would say about that i aint gonna put dook on blast i wanna se if he talks crazy on here anymore .. and only one of my peoples was talkin to to dude outside while smokin a cigerette the rest of the squad was inside the bar not even aware of who was outside if niggas woulda came out son dunny woulda got the press put on him like he was on the red carpet .. but my guys felt sympathy for the weak we dont pick on them.. defense ? hahaha imagine that!!:eek: :eek: