N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Theres alot of ways i think a nigga cant be called toy .. I guess most ppl will say ups?? I think maybe but me i think u need 3 things in total .. 1. Handstyle niggas tag is on point ( ja,noxer,beer,skuf ,desa,vfresh,ket) 2. throwie niggas throwie gotta be fresh and simple enough to read like nigga its a throwie not a burner.(sn,dg,ve,zeism,rush,ghost,iz,pj,17)3.simple style or straight letter,your shit gotta def be readable and fucken big make a point and dont be sloppy.(nato,sober,rd,asp,aones,cope,reas,tekay,dec,deck)... Now a days most niggas aint doin illegal burners/wildstyle so i aint gonna say it but if you got that down then fuck it ... But in my mind thats what i think you need not to be toy all 3 down pack... Now ups isnt really needed cuz if your shit sticks out nigga your shit gonna be seen ... But None of these bbb fff niggas got any of that shit so why they playin niggas really wheres ed lover ?? C'mon SON!!!

SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP....

LET ME SET SOME SHIT STRAIT BEE I DONT WANNA HEAR THIS WHAT HAPPEN TO NY SHIT MENG YA NIKKAS WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CITY 90% OF YOU OLD FUCK HEAD FART NIKKAS THAT I LOOK UP 2 STARTED GETTING SHOOK AND PUT THE PAINT DOWN SO A BUNCH OF NEW NIKKAS PICKED IT UP AND STARTED GOING IN IT TAKES YEARS AND YEARS FOR STYLE TO DEVELOPE SO ALOT OF NIKKAS SHIT IS WACK AT FIRST BUT AS THE YEARS GO ON TOYS PROGRESS AND SHIT GETS POPPING AGAIN I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT NY IS SLIPPING SHIT CAUSE WETHER THE GRAFF IS GOOD OR WAC ITS STILL HERE AND IT AINT GOING NO WHERE SO APPRECIATE THAT FACT WHILE IT STILL IS A FACT AND PICK UP A CAN AND REVIVE THE SHIT IF YOU THINK ITS DEAD IF NOT THEN TIE A ROPE TO THE CIELLING AND I WILL KICK AWAY THE CHAIR!!!childhanging.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DEVELOP :lol:

CEILING

"I" BEFORE "E" EXCEPT AFTER "C".. niggas to gangsta to want better for themselves :eek:

but to ignorant to DO better for themselves :(

lmao thats my mistake hahaha im all for better in life, in graff, and in the world as a whole btw invisible im not even gonna go back and forth lets just stop the hate

lol

its all g fam.. at least ya got ralph lauren sneakers.. them shits been hot siiiiiiiiiiince...

o wait, i dont think you were out there when polo had decent lookin footwear

them shits look like skippies with a horse on em now :lol:

AND you scuffed em climbing a fence to flick bad graff..

whats the sq root of FAIL? :lol: