N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ok this makes me laugh .. How can a bunch of toy niggas "bbb and fff" call this nigga noxer toy?? Like really niggas have ya looked at your shit?? Just cuz ya niggas got a lil bit of ups and a lil bit of fame from these lil toy niggas who look up to ya niggas .. Why go out and say a nigga is toy.. when he been doin this shit b4 you niggas was thought of.. Like tease himself im pretty sure with all his pride cant even say he aint toy.. Nigga might have fell off with his style but toy far from it ...

LOL "with all my pride"....

Ok this makes me laugh .. How can a bunch of toy niggas "bbb and fff" call this nigga noxer toy?? Like really niggas have ya looked at your shit?? Just cuz ya niggas got a lil bit of ups and a lil bit of fame from these lil toy niggas who look up to ya niggas .. Why go out and say a nigga is toy.. when he been doin this shit b4 you niggas was thought of.. Like tease himself im pretty sure with all his pride cant even say he aint toy.. Nigga might have fell off with his style but toy far from it ...

ummm i aint neva say noxer toy i just bump the fact that we gets it in....only reason other niccas in bbb ragging him cuz he stated the fact bbb killa thats the whole crew not just merk seer hands and so on but like people say just cuz we bomb dont mean we cant do burners