N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cool man.you keep gettin me with your remarx you got me my mother and aunt both shovel snow when it snows for money! you dogged me sun! yo matta fact you shoould dog me with a 'Yo Mamma" joke im suprised you aint yet! i can picture you pullin one out a hat with yo yo mamma so fat she step on a scale and it say to be continued, thats right UP YOUR ALLEY...

ess is such a cornball

Thanks my g, your comment about me will possibly help improve this forum, perhaps I may even decide to not go in as hard as i do on TOYS that do not no how to write. I aint interested in an out of left field remark from someone who prolly is freinds with Geronimo or better yet Klops.:rolleyes:

100_0788.jpg[/img]100_0686.jpg[/img]100_0688.jpg[/img]100_0821.jpg[/img]100_0576.jpg

Ok Ok Ok this is going to be tooo EZ...

1) Whats up with niggas jockin GIANT's character in the 1st pic? That shit look like a multiplesclorosis kid that overcame a stroke in St. Jude's hospital drew that shit after receiving a new limb from an iraqi soilder. You are HURT!

2) The jesus saves piece is str8 coquito. That nigga knows exacly what it used to be like out there in the streets in the 80's and 90s' so he drew a piece to pay homage? nigga go smoke a bananna peel and pretend you aint ever done that piece you creep.

Jussayin Im out! Ate so much trash yesterday Im shitting out blood.

Ok Ok Ok this is going to be tooo EZ...

1) Whats up with niggas jockin GIANT's character in the 1st pic? That shit look like a multiplesclorosis kid that overcame a stroke in St. Jude's hospital drew that shit after receiving a new limb from an iraqi soilder. You are HURT!

2) The jesus saves piece is str8 coquito. That nigga knows exacly what it used to be like out there in the streets in the 80's and 90s' so he drew a piece to pay homage? nigga go smoke a bananna peel and pretend you aint ever done that piece you creep.

Jussayin Im out! Ate so much trash yesterday Im shitting out blood.[/font][/color][/size][/b]

ese yer a fuckin train wrek my nigga yer a dork tweeb ass lil homie type boldin up his letters likin attention ass dude man yer a clown g