N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

all great pictures/screenshots

ment hands, ment throws ment whatever, dark days or otherwise his shit was nice, real NY hands, his shit seemed shortlived but genuine, as much of real graffiti is. bump the fuck outa dark days, ment one, and smith being in every fuckin spot u wish u were at before most of knew he existed.... honestly tho.. the ment hands in that movie make me love graffiti again, i hope homeboy has moved out of jersey and back to NY where he belongs.

This isn't the same ment getting up in nj right now is it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RIP DEK 2DX what a tragedy nikka got killed in a drive by XMAS shooting in Yonkers. According to Yonkers Daily News it was an accident gone wrong due to some Blood and Nieta turf Wars goig on because of a shortage of xmas trees in the hood. Nikka DEK was walkin to the local soup kitchen to get some grub and was gunned down... RIP DEK 2DX 1990-2010..

RIP DEK 2DX what a tragedy nikka got killed in a drive by XMAS shooting in Yonkers. According to Yonkers Daily News it was an accident gone wrong due to some Blood and Nieta turf Wars goig on because of a shortage of xmas trees in the hood. Nikka DEK was walkin to the local soup kitchen to get some grub and was gunned down... RIP DEK 2DX 1990-2010..[/color][/size][/b]

word man rip that nigga man... he aint even make it to the soup kitchen... nigga died hungry lol... sad case.