N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i find it funny how many people sweat the nikka, and call OTHER people toy that go over him...

Yet, ja got 2 throwies, and 2 tag styles... thats it.... cant do anything else... NADA ZIP ZILCH ZERO.

bump my nikka BERE... still puttin in that work.

You got no clue, how, nor why..... this beef even began. So keep ya slick comments to yaself.

First off, it's retarded to have 5 different throw ups as a bomber. And he's a str8 bomber, no piecin. His throw up is fresh and his hand style is fresh. And like other real bombers he has a simple style throw up. And from what I see, yes it's toys goin over him. Every nigga I see over him is wack. And nobody is sweatin the nigga. I say what I see. Sweatin a nigga is sweatin him in person. If I saw him in person I'd look the other way, cuz I sweat no one. But as far as givin him his due respect that's what I'm doin.

So uhhh...................holla

That Bere tag is not toy? lmao

I didn't even know what it said til someone over here pointed it out.

Toys.

lol bere toy ..lol and you calling him toy id love to see your work

bere got more flava and style than ja any day thats that

ja has shit on lock point blank yes

but comeon you niggas dick riding him jus because of that one fact

like MJ everyone dickrode him thats how life is full of leeches!

but if beres toy post something of yours......i figured

That Bere tag is not toy? lmao

I didn't even know what it said til someone over here pointed it out.

Toys.

As i tell everyone else, you wanna belittle someone, or call someone toy ...

let nikkas know who is saying it .....

-- if not then ya jus labeled as the rest of them .. non descript, shit talking internet nikkas.

mayn im down klops and fibs always raggin me son its time we bring the heat to them

WOrd!!!! wE out to rag these bitchass niggas filosofem! ME n batman Meeting up tomorrow during Recess at scrapyard to pick up some krinks and astro fats! We got a crew black book 2 man Let us know! imma make a facebook page pm me for details!

IIGHT IIGHT MY FAT AFRICAN SLAVE BOY KAMZ CAME OFF... IGHT IGHT TREWW. YO WORD 2 EVERYTHING I AINT NEVR HEARD OF ETHER OR HOST....FUCKUTALMBOUT... ya niggas is STR8 ASS U AINT NO JEALOUSY A FEMALE TR8 HOW U SOUND WITH YA COCO BUTTER CHAPPED BLACK ASS.... STOP IT 6 MINUS 1...... [/color][/font][/size][/i][/b]

yaaaa bugggggggggin if you never heard of ether. ether is nasty. real talk.

http://www.ethermul.com/