N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont think ve would run laps around 17..

str8 up if ve was still here he would be king of NYC.. Ve is my boy.. He was killin shit. No comp for VE. She has no respect at all.. so what its dis. U still could see the ve better then the tag in it... Time to put up a lot of VE tag over her shit... Dont give me that bull shit it was dark. I saw it at night my self and u cant not miss that VE fillin.. She needs to get some glasses.. VE FTR GRAFF RATS

str8 up if ve was still here he would be king of NYC.. Ve is my boy.. He was killin shit. No comp for VE. She has no respect at all.. so what its dis. U still could see the ve better then the tag in it... Time to put up a lot of VE tag over her shit... Dont give me that bull shit it was dark.

Word! Operation Graffiti Take-out.

i dont think ve would run laps around 17..

She couldnt hang with VE at all.. VE went out to kill shit and did crazy spots..17 doesnt do crazy spots..Not sayin this cause I know him. I just know how he was.... Like I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOmp for VE....Ve would of left her in the dust..

str8 up if ve was still here he would be king of NYC.. Ve is my boy.. He was killin shit. No comp for VE. She has no respect at all.. so what its dis. U still could see the ve better then the tag in it... Time to put up a lot of VE tag over her shit... Dont give me that bull shit it was dark. I saw it at night my self and u cant not miss that VE fillin.. She needs to get some glasses.. VE FTR GRAFF RATS

you should go fix it

Regardless of status, and work put in, going over the VE is a mistake.

Like it has been addressed before, I doubt it was done with malicious intent.

Does that make it okay? No.

To debate what VE would be doing now, is irrelevant, he's gone. No disrespect intended. It is impossible to say if he or any other writer who has passed would have accomplished if they we're still here.

With all that being said, RIP to Sure, another inspiration gone. It is sad to see people with talent go, while the talentless still run around rampant.

Regardless of status, and work put in, going over the VE is a mistake.

Like it has been addressed before, I doubt it was done with malicious intent.

Does that make it okay? No.

To debate what VE would be doing now, is irrelevant, he's gone. No disrespect intended. It is impossible to say if he or any other writer who has passed would have accomplished if they we're still here.

With all that being said, RIP to Sure, another inspiration gone. It is sad to see people with talent go, while the talentless still run around rampant.

well said.