N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hommie i never once shitted on "his" faith..... so coward im not. 2ndly i stated who iwas and i attacked his graffiti if thats what you really wanna call it. hes terrible at his art form. and lastly this is a graffiti forum.. if you cant take the insults about your art firm then dont do it... simple as that....

i understand ya point, to an extent...

u dont like his graff.... you spoke on it ..

Difference is, i dont see you going out ya way, belittling the nikka ..

or going over him, or flicked alleged fake stickers .....

Those are the people I know im speaking about, and im sure same goes for whoever else commented saying something similar to what i did.

Throw insults, etc etc... its all good...

but to pick on a defenseless individual... come on

yoooo mad LOL@ "YOU GO TO THE CLUB WITH $25.00" WOW who ever said that, I think (Todays Math) i like that , you got a mothafuka crakin up... imagine sayin to a nigga as a diss yo and you go to the club with $25. hahaha i can picture mad yall birds that fit into that catagory. long story short lol@ yo you go to the club with $25

yeah i see yall got ya thongs up ya ass bitching bout jesus saves he so call harmless throwing nat in the mix like he could save him from what's coming too his hipster self... avone gassed him too write on noxer crib.. so it's going down like your slutty girlfriends... yall feeling some type of way bout the drama you could throw shots too.. he knows he fucked now he wanta talk it out c'mon son get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit... he should of thought bout what type of shit he was gettin into when he did what he did..but i see from the looks of it he got alotta knights in shining armor up here lmaoo!!!!