N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my nigga..youse a boogy border b u cant ride the wave isnt you a black nigga? u gotta b havin long hair and bein a white boy 2 surf wit us nigga. u dont rock over here. u b chillin in the cut in the sand just watchin da real niggaz touch down. u prolly 1 of them toy rfw niggas or some shit. getcha weight up mr. manhattan pm me what u write nigga u prolly zn or kea or one of those herbs. remember when my mans chased u down myrtle at 5am in the middle of the street and u niggas were screaming for the cops? you pussy. [/color][/b]

my mans mckinze rcked you at that bar on northern

niggas over here son.. i told these niggas 2 be out but niggas wanted 2 stay. my dude came out wit the meat cleaver talkin in an irish accents tellin niggas they had 2 dip. that nigga stole my dining room table tho son all i did was take my shit back when jose wasnt home and he gonna violate...smh niggas over here b[/size][/color][/b]

how u try to rob mckinze after coming out the boat u lucky he didnt gang rape your girl who was waiting outside in the whip..bunch ofmicks waiting for you outside ur work place you tight

im my opinion you need both ups and style ..but think of it this way ..a nigga like geshu ..my slime is nasty with his penmanship vs some shit like lets say ..leeto...geshu doesnt bomb like that and can do 2 throw ups with in the span of 8 months.. leeto can do 400 ..which will u remember 4ever and call cklasic down the line..do the knowledge!! ets get back to the bafoonery tho ..cuz jewels aint apreciated up in this nigga ..pause no promotional

worddd i never heard of that dude ive seen leeto but leeto looks like this dude tempt ive seen up very similar styles but then theres a tempt in cali so ppl will get confused hands down i think sabe that does the face is the illest and spek when he did the keps backwards that was dope ead is dope theres alot i can say 1 is the best