N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lmaaao you soooo tight! my nigga is writing books to me! did i get at u that bad lil nigga? u really that hurt by my comments ? your a herb whos in love with me. you spent a half hour writing some shit nobody is gonna read. christina faguleras? are u in 10th grade nigga? you corny. hop off my dick go do those toy ass generic outlines on paper u new jack. ur arms aint long enuff to box wit the gods u just a booger border slime u cant handle tha tides. type me another essay bitch you sweet [/color][/i][/b]

Copy and paste took me less than a minute. And I can't describe how stupid you are so that pretty much summed it up. Lol keep thinking I give half a shit about you. And you can't be man enough to let it be. Still gotta come with the stupid insults. You don't know me or my age, I'm not tight I just have a little time to kill and I'm tryna get your pantys in a bunch and it worked haha. Those outlines are toy yeah ain't no excuse but I posted some shit after that which you ignored. Anyway I'm not responding to you anymore because winning an online beef is like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

reading the ny thread gives me a headache,talking like YO MY BRITNY SPEARS IM A DESTINY CHILD WHILE YOU STILL ON A BOOGY BOARD SO RIDE THAT WAVE MY ICE TEA.its like a car wreck that you have to look at but dont want to.

pay homage niggas ..i birthed the wave for this corny ass site ..got em..yo shaun what the scientific my slime ..drip on em ..no homo..sapian...that has sexual intercourse with other homosapians ..of the same gender ..which equals...PAUSE MC SQUARE :scrambled: :scrambled:

JOINT IS OLD MY SLIME LOOK AT THE DATE ON TOP THE PIC ..WAS JUST TRYIN OUT SOME NEW FUNK FOR THE MILLENIA..AS U CAN SEE THAT WAS THE 1ST AND LAST TIME JUST SURPRISED IT WAS STILL AROUND SO I TOOK A FLICK....AS USUAL THE HATERS COME OUT TO DANCE ANONYMOUSLY ON 12 ..IT IS WHAT IT IS ..TOYS JUST ARE HAPPY TO WILD OUT ONLINE BECAUSE THEY AINT BUILT FOR GRAFF IN THE REALWORLD.. 12OZ IS ALL U HAVE TO CONNECT U TO GRAFFITI