N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That mr manhattan nigga is a cop so u niggas up in here talking about this and that and wondering how they know so such shhhhhhhh and ny graff is so dead that vs won't have a job soon and will actually have to fight real crimes out there and for those niggas out there poping shit that this nigga and that nigga is a snitch if u going that far get some paper work and show niggas the thing is a lot of niggas out there need attention they act like bitches it's sad

exactly what vandal squad would say

it bothers me how when there out there doing there thing they brag about how much damage there doing but when cought they cry about doing time saying its not fair, this guy is a new jack and when he is done with his time like a couple others on this thread that where only here a handful of years will keep posting the same pics of them being arrested and news articles like they made some major impact in graffiti. bottom line is if you write expect to be cought and even do some time but dont cry like a bitch saying its unfair and they singled you out also like i have seen a couple writers do on here. graffiti in the 00`s is a disgrace you have more toys then ever with no guidence going over history and dont even get me started on the jelousy.

it bothers me how when ever i take a shit i get a humungous stinky glob of shit stuck to my anus hair and i always have to use my hands to get it out but im so broke that i have to rack toilet paper from star bucks and they use the fuckin wack see thru garbanzo shit so it always rips and i get smelly mcdonalds fries with old shrooms goop all over my hands and soi have to getm ore toilet paper and keep using it all up mad much and i go thru like a roll a day andi keep having to go to rack it and now they lock that shit cus u other broke ass niggas are rackin toilet paper and bottom line u niggas soft cus i been racking toilet paper 4 a minute lern ur histery and so now i gotta b shaving my ass hairs. but now that my shit is itching and its growing back but that shit is still getting stuck and dont even get me started on the jelousy.