N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Obama administration. A change we can all believe in

A British teenager who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama an obscenity was banned from America for life, The Sun reported Monday.

The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable."

Angel said he fired off a single email criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a TV program about the 9/11 attacks.

He said, "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly -- the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

Angel, of Bedford, in central England, said it was "a bit extreme" for the FBI to act. "The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy."

A Bedford Police spokesman confirmed they had spoken to Angel about the email. Officers will take no criminal action.

Joanne Ferreira, of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred from visiting America.

She said, "We are prohibited from discussing specific cases."

Obama administration. A change we can all believe in[/size]

A British teenager who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama an obscenity was banned from America for life, The Sun reported Monday.

The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable."

Angel said he fired off a single email criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a TV program about the 9/11 attacks.

He said, "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly -- the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

Angel, of Bedford, in central England, said it was "a bit extreme" for the FBI to act. "The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy."

A Bedford Police spokesman confirmed they had spoken to Angel about the email. Officers will take no criminal action.

Joanne Ferreira, of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred from visiting America.

She said, "We are prohibited from discussing specific cases."

what are you some protest hipster?? they should have sent the bitch to guantanamo. fuck everyone else. man up! america shitting in all your mouths and leaving corn in your grill. every country for themselves.

80758451.jpg

if my mans passed and random heads i didn't fuck with or who were on opposing sides said "rip" i would be thankful that despite our differences you're man enough to acknowledge a loss. this pride shit is getting too outta hand, get over yourself, the problem with graff nowadays is you and many others seem to think that you're above everybody else, which you are not (unless they're extra toy), we are all doing the same thing with the same objective, we should unite instead of hating all the time. and yo im not against you dude, i think you actually do ya thing (no head), but when you start believing you're better than others is the beginning of the downfall

MAN IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT PASSED IN THIS GRAFF GAME THERE SHOULD BE KNOW R.I.P TO THAT PERSON AT ALL PERSONALLY I PAINTED SMOKED AND HUNG OUT WITH PANAS AND I ATTENDED MY NIGGAS FUNERAL NOBODY THAT DOES NOT KNOW MY MAN SHOULDNT BE RIDING HIS DICK FROM HIS GRAVE IGHT LET MY NIGGA ROCK CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY NOBODY WASNT PAYING NO ATTENTION TO HIM EXCEPT HATING NIGGAS SOOO FUCK OFF BOY R.I.P PANAS FAT.

lol ok your mad cool we get it. officer rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

nigga im laughing at you cuz you over here twisting your nipples about some british kid that cant come to the us. LOL:lol:

Nigga-you-gay.jpg

All ya niggas bitching about outtatowners need to shut the fuck up.

Imma keep it a buck i aint nonone in the game, but ya niggas who are suppose to be up sound like lil bitches complaining. Ya talk all this bullshit about NYC heads being real blah blah blah, nigga if ya were real ya wouldn't be on a forum ya would be in the streets doing work..

Just write and if u don't like a nigga take it to the streets not on a fucking internet forum.