N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do u really think adek racks mad paint in his tight jeans or whatever? if u can pay the rent in lower manhattan or anywhere in hipass brooklyn than you prolly dont need to rack paint..and if you are adek and have been bombing for 20 years..... especially when racking is hotter than the bombing itself... and a silver can of rusto costs less than yuengling a williamsburg bar...

that stat about NY being 135th crime rate has to be incorrect. clearly that statistic leaves out the bronx

when it comes down to it its just a bunch of clowns hating someone who is doing it well... which is a bad look. i mean adek isnt haeler, he didnt rag every person from NY... he hasnt blown up spots, he did rag obey, he did make spots look real nice, he did more fillins than me, he did more fillins than you. good for him.

NY cats arent doin it like th eout of towners because a lot of NY cats dont write solid for 20 years... most of these cats are at least in their 30's, they are well versed in bombing, and then moving, they have made it their lives for a very long time, and thats why they are good at it. thats why they get away with shit. i doubt it has much to do with tight pants, anyone who bombs knows that a regular fitting pair of jeans is like bombing armor and any other fit is just baggage. its about being a good crook and not about 12 oz prophet.

so let me get this straight since they naturally excluded the Bronx, if the Bronx were included in those statistics then NY would be like in the top 10...Motherfuckers make this place seem like we live in Afganistan... and that thinking is the reason a lot of niggas dont bomb the BX...pussies

YO00O MAN FIRST OFF..THA ONLY REASON THESE OUTTA TOWNER MOTHERFKERS DOO SO MUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSE THESE FKIN HIPSTERSZ WEAR SOME REAL HOMO SHYT AND DONT ATTRACT HEAT..THEY GO RACKIN NONE STOP WEARN SOME TIGHT ASS JEANS...GELD HAIR SLICKED BACK LOOKIN LIKE FKIN MARTY..STR8 HOMO IN THA CUT ASS NI99ASZ...DRESSN LIKE HOMOS COMES NATURAL TO THEM...A HOOD NI99A SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD NEVER DEGRATE TO SUCH LOW STANDARDS..I GET DOWN WITH CHAMPION HOODY RACKEN NONE STOP IN THA CUTT...POINT BLANK N.Y. AINT WAT IT USE TO BE...[/color][/size]

WELL....your Wrong. And even if these things were true....they are up, and you probably are not. A real writer does whatever it takes to get up and stay up....period. I know, thats "homo".