N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not all love... thats the problem with you fuckin bitch niggas nowadays... you think its all sweet an shit. well it aint. you didnt know PANAS. you think because you met him your family? fuck outa here. you had your chance and proved to be snake material! my advice to you is stop trying so hard to jock everyone and be "cool". keep hangin with the snakes.

its not all love... thats the problem with you fuckin bitch niggas nowadays... you think its all sweet an shit. well it aint. you didnt know PANAS. you think because you met him your family? fuck outa here. you had your chance and proved to be snake material! my advice to you is stop trying so hard to jock everyone and be "cool". keep hangin with the snakes.
nigga, nigga, nigga!!!!!panas was my nigga graff is real to me.(its all about tags and nothin else no talkin no chillin no crews)panas!

when life gives you lemons go on facebook and stalk your ex bitch until you see her in the streets and rape her in an alley way with a box cutter while wearing stockings over your face then bust a nut and rob a gas station attendant for $80 and get a telly to rest your head and invite FIBS and KLOPS over for some chillaxing.