N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Just want to let heads know Been wanted to hit that spot since 88 and I bomb not for the fame at all. I bomb cause I do it 4 the love of graff.. It in my blood. It a big time drug and I cant stop...Takin graff to my grave with me...Dont give to shits about the fame at all..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i guess theres nothing more to it than fillins

fuck history, longevity, respect, improvement, originality. fuck freights, reefers ar's and hoppers, fuck other countries, fuck other boros, fuck other writers, fuck art galleries, fuck burners, fuck legals, fuck out of towners, fuck pussies on the Internet talkin about enlightening shit,

basically, fuck thinking.

you fools have been conditioned your whole lives to not think for yourselves and its manifesting itself in your one only way of breaking out of the chains ordained to you.

go do another 8 ball loooooser.. ur lucky ur a women..

your still a toy

you paint bad

no skill past a 3 year vet

so umm ya keep on spot jockin and goin over dead people wigger

toyboat toyboat toyboat toyboat toyboat toyboat toyboat toyboat

sing it!!!!!!!!

your anthem fag

this nigga vic is shark bait what's the matter why dont u f***ing buy ur self some clothes u fucking bum u old as hell wit no skills keep selling ur ass on the corner we noe u a tranny u bird we noe the deal and it's insane i bet cade is les new bitch wonder how he gonna do u dirty keep flicking his work if thats what floats ur boat bitchhhh ...and quit overflowing this site wit his garbage ......:D :D :scrambled: :lol: :D :scrambled: :lol:

You the fucken toy.. shut the fuck up bitch! actin like your someone!

well i guess theres nothing more to it than fillins

fuck history, longevity, respect, improvement, originality. fuck freights, reefers ar's and hoppers, fuck other countries, fuck other boros, fuck other writers, fuck art galleries, fuck burners, fuck legals, fuck out of towners, fuck pussies on the Internet talkin about enlightening shit,

basically, fuck thinking.

you fools have been conditioned your whole lives to not think for yourselves and its manifesting itself in your one only way of breaking out of the chains ordained to you.

Yo family 1st and foremost don't pm me on some childish shit like u a girl that got stood up at the prom. I got nothig to do with your situation or who u are cause I don't care. What I'm saying is. That your in here crying about NYC is this and that. If u got in issue with a person or crew leave it at that. You talking about NYC as a whole, no bueno papo (no diss 139th). And I didn't go over any one home boy so redirect your chè in a different direction. No one that passes desereved to be dissed. Bu at the end of the day homeboy fill in is there dissed or riding is it gonna bring your fallen comrade back? No so take a chill pill and go back upthere and redo it if Its really that's serious in your life. You don't know me and It disrespecting no one that passes. You gotss ta chillll

Yo family 1st and foremost don't pm me on some childish shit like u a girl that got stood up at the prom. I got nothig to do with your situation or who u are cause I don't care. What I'm saying is. That your in here crying about NYC is this and that. If u got in issue with a person or crew leave it at that. You talking about NYC as a whole, no bueno papo (no diss 139th). And I didn't go over any one home boy so redirect your chè in a different direction. No one that passes desereved to be dissed. Bu at the end of the day homeboy fill in is there dissed or riding is it gonna bring your fallen comrade back? No so take a chill pill and go back upthere and redo it if Its really that's serious in your life. You don't know me and It disrespecting no one that passes. You gotss ta chillll

straight truth...nigggas is so tite about it, get ya asses back on the roof and put his name back up there....and stop pming you homos :D