N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word^^

Im tired of seeing fucking paper sketches and canvas bullshit, marker tags? This is NEWYORK!! I want to see straight fills..this is starting to look like the shity Ohio threads or vermont marker scene.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:o

Kimbo Slice has been diced out of the UFC.

Has Kimbo's career tapped out?

Richard Wolowicz

Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White confirmed to the Los Angeles Times that the popular MMA fighter was cut by the organization. The news comes a day after Slice lost in a second-round TKO to former NFL lineman Matt Mitrione at UFC 113.

The move wasn't a surprise after remarks from White following the bout on Saturday night.

"That's probably Kimbo's last fight in the UFC," White said. "I got nothing but respect for him."

Slice, whose real name is Kevin Ferguson, first gained attention when clips of him street fighting hit the Internet. He was signed by EliteXC in 2007 and fought for the organization until it declared bankrupcy in 2008.

He also made an appearance on UFC's "The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweight" reality show.

Slice won in his debut with the UFC at The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights Finale in a 215 lb. catchweight battle against Houston Alexander. His second UFC fight was Saturday's loss to Mitrione. It was his first -- and only -- heavyweight fight in the UFC.

fuck pay per view yo. we humans represent the most intelegant life forms on this planet and we have pay per view? tha fuck i pay for cabel then. isnt that pay per view. i pay and view everything. fuck human civilization corruption and propaganda and income tax. and ozone layer taxes. fuck outta here human race, cmon son

nigas be fuckin up my chi, b