N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the real money is in buying old oil pipelines that go from the northwest to plains/western america and refitting them to carry water. the shortages are gonna start happening in the motherfucking desert, where people aren't supposed to build cities. if you have a pipeline going from somewhere with rainfall to the nevada/arizonaish areas you will be very rich.

i say we start a 12oz inc. collective to buy them pipelines, then use the guap we make to buy advertising space and just put up throwies and pieces instead of advertisements. fuck with the system that fucks with us.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

im with it.

it was clearly an outline.

fills over outlines. you know that.

Cmon now? Tabe is a living legend old school bx Bo

bomber, niggas in the bx should have enough respect not to even touch it. And what makes it worst they left half of it hanging out. Shit if u gonna go all the way up there And go over a outline at least have the professionalism to completely cover it instead od half of it hanging out. Old school days that's beef for letting half of it still hanging out like u did it purposely to say look I dissed you so what. That shit gets 2 thumbs down.

Cmon now? Tabe is a living legend old school bx Bo

bomber, niggas in the bx should have enough respect not to even touch it. And what makes it worst they left half of it hanging out. Shit if u gonna go all the way up there And go over a outline at least have the professionalism to completely cover it instead od half of it hanging out. Old school days that's beef for letting half of it still hanging out like u did it purposely to say look I dissed you so what. That shit gets 2 thumbs down.

correctamundo

• Like 1