N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
[ATTACH]134697[/ATTACH]

ONE OF THE BEST ROOF TOPS ON THE 7 LINE

WHEN THE 7 LINE WAS GOOD

THESE 2 MADE A RUN ON THE 7 IN THE 90'S

MADE THE 7 LOOK GOOD FOR A WHILE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ive been looking for a flick of this for years man!

i always wanted to see what that looked like before kasp and whoever ragged it.

def one of the best walls on the 7. Uend had so many quality fucking roofs on the line man.

Bump flushing.

thank you very much for posting these flicks.

yo I been preaching that shit... If u get the Chace peep a documentary called blue gold. Son water is gonna be the new oil soon. Think about it we running outta clean water and the "elite" are buying up all the property around the world that u can dig clean water out of. Rivers drying up, nigga dying of thirst, imagine 10 years from now there is a water shortage? How we gonna water the plants to make food? What if it doesn't rain as mug? Niggas gonna be like denzel Washington in that last movie he made can't remember the name. Buying all that bottle water plus not even recycling the bottles, hit fucking up the earth as we speak imagine your kids. Shits all fucked up fams
worldis coming to an end soon.. lota of shit is happening that people dont know about

I'm not saying the nigga invented it but map used to do those back in like 95-96. And we used to stay rocking the n-line with wax back in like 99 when I 1st linked up with map. Dude used to lovebreathe eat graffiti. But the wax thing has been around for more then 15 years at least to my knowledge maybe a bit longer

neither am i. im just saying as of right now he is putting in some good work on the trains with that wax flow. cant even hate. dude even got vacant store windows on smash. i've come across a few.

yo I been preaching that shit... If u get the Chace peep a documentary called blue gold. Son water is gonna be the new oil soon. Think about it we running outta clean water and the "elite" are buying up all the property around the world that u can dig clean water out of. Rivers drying up, nigga dying of thirst, imagine 10 years from now there is a water shortage? How we gonna water the plants to make food? What if it doesn't rain as mug? Niggas gonna be like denzel Washington in that last movie he made can't remember the name. Buying all that bottle water plus not even recycling the bottles, hit fucking up the earth as we speak imagine your kids. Shits all fucked up fams

cant we survive on any other liquid besides water. like milk or uhhh i dunno some suppliment. anyway you cant make water out of any kind of condensation from the environment?