N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Those are not even the orgin ones those are like 2 for 90 in the hood fams. Those were the Tim hardaways when he went to miami. When they orginally dropped Muslim people were beefing because the logo on the side said something in Arabic or something can't remember 100% anyone wanna shed some light?

Peep game, Nike did this on a few lines, they made it to look like A I R, but the Arabs were like na chill that looks alot like this, and kablaammm, nike recalled them put out the retroes and now Pin wants them to look fresh while he's selling hot dogs in Dyckman

nikeairbakinretro2.jpg

Peep game, Nike did this on a few lines, they made it to look like A I R, but the Arabs were like na chill that looks alot like this, and kablaammm, nike recalled them put out the retroes and now Pin wants them to look fresh while he's selling hot dogs in Dyckman

nikeairbakinretro2.jpg

hahahahaha now i sell hotdogs

nikeairbakinretro2.jpg

I had these in blue, super comfortable. I think they got recalled right around the same time as reebok recalled their shoe the "Incubus"