N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
homie i aint ya son, and i know him well enough to formulate my own opinion, and my people that have known him since the 80's have no reason to lie on him. and i didnt say hes definitely vandal squad if you knew how to fuckin read. wtf i even edited one of the posts to make the shit bigger but ill do it again cause slow people cant comprehend a sentence correctly...he's gotta be vandal squad or SOMETHIN,,theres no way you can be bombin for almost 20 years and not think the boys dont know who he is and where he lives. and get that lil "oh you a cop" shit the fuck outta here..niggah you a cop, you and your boy JA prolly havin a conference right now on who you gunna lock up next. lil sensitive ass niggah. unless you are JA, quit suckin him. cause yall turned me sayin yall need to quit glorifying every fuckin thing he's touches into this dumbshit. quit actin like bitches,

Nigga no one here believes u. Why u playin urself? U dont kno JA nigga. Even tho u want badly for niggas to think you do. And u dont kno no one from the 80's. Nigga ur a screen name. If u as real as u tryna come off then u should already kno everyone sees u as full blown pusssy for making allegations like that and not leaving a name. What we supposed to do with that information nigga? "Oh yo alias unknown say he kno niggas from the 80's that say they kno niggas from the 70's that say they kno a nigga in macys that say JA might be VS." worddd? So any vet with ups is a cop now? Trap a cop? Bruz a cop? Sento a cop? MQ a cop? Fuck it. We all cops nigga. Im a cop. You a cop. Nigga even Pin a cop son. That nigga will bang u son. You ever been banged by a cop son?

Nigga no one here believes u. Why u playin urself? U dont kno JA nigga. Even tho u want badly for niggas to think you do. And u dont kno no one from the 80's. Nigga ur a screen name. If u as real as u tryna come off then u should already kno everyone sees u as full blown pusssy for making allegations like that and not leaving a name. What we supposed to do with that information nigga? "Oh yo alias unknown say he kno niggas from the 80's that say they kno niggas from the 70's that say they kno a nigga in macys that say JA might be VS." worddd? So any vet with ups is a cop now? Trap a cop? Bruz a cop? Sento a cop? MQ a cop? Fuck it. We all cops nigga. Im a cop. You a cop. Nigga even Pin a cop son. That nigga will bang u son. You ever been banged by a cop son?

lmfaoooo i mite be a cop

Lol never mind, I forgot I was there...... Lol niggas jumped mista like 6 deep then 2 dudes and mista whipped niggas asses lol. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm under the 1 line dykeman if I'm not mistaken lol. Called mista back.... Why you called so many dudes for ... Response? Huh it was 2 on 6 yah got yah ass whipped lol!!!

haha freee mista..who seen the fighting dvd where my negga hittin niggas with bats lol