N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR EXTRA HURT IN THE CHEST BRUH. JA FLOWS HAVE CHANGED TREMENDOUSLY IN A PROPER MANNER/ FASHION. AND NO BODY EVER SAID IT WAS ART. ITS A SYMBOL A LOGO A GRAFFITI BOMBING ATTACKING IN YOUR FACE REPETITIOUS UNSTOPPABLE STEELO. DONT BE MAD BECAUSE JA IS STILL BOMBING LIKE HES 23 YEARS OLD.:rolleyes: SERIOUSLY BRUH, YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF HIS ENEMIES HATIN. GET THAT CHIN UP THO. DONT STRESS;) ;)

nah it just aint impressive...he just livin off his father n on top of that sources say he prolly VS anyways. the niggahs been bombin for like 20 years, you dont think the feds dont know who he is by now? all im sayin is yall put up lil bs marker tags from 10 years ago and expect people to be like "ohhh word that shits hot" get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. lemme see that niggahs burners...oh wait. pfff fuck outta here.

edit: no disrespect to JA tho, i know im comin off a little hostile..but im just sayin yall look foolish dickridin everything he does like the niggahs king midas or some shit. you seen one of his throwies you seen em all.

IT SOUNDS PERSONAL TO ME GUY. BUT WHAT CAN I SAY WE ALL HAVE OUR OPPINIONS SINCE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR SAYIN BOUT NIGGAS FATHERS AND WHAT NOT. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THATS THE SAME OLD ASS STORY EVERY BODY COMES WIT ..YOU ALL SOUND THE SAME OH SO LAME. MEANWHILE DUKE IS IN SHAPE AND STILL GOING IN AND READY TO MANGLE ANY BODY WHO WANNA TEST THE VET. KEEP SITTING ON HERE WHILE BIG HE SONS YOU ALL OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVERRRRRRRRRRR. WEHRES SCANT.. ALL THAT MESS ABOUT "SCANTS HOME SCANTS HOME" BIG FUCKIN WHOOP I DONT SEE NO SCANTS ONLY SLAYED ONES ON TRUCKS. WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS TOY WB HEARD HE GOT CHASED OFF EAST END AVE BY FYC GOONS. YEA LEMME GO RAG XTC OFFICIALS BECAUSE IM BS AND 357. ITS CALLED IM ON THE DICK STRAP AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO

nah it just aint impressive...he just livin off his father n on top of that sources say he prolly VS anyways. the niggahs been bombin for like 20 years, you dont think the feds dont know who he is by now? all im sayin is yall put up lil bs marker tags from 10 years ago and expect people to be like "ohhh word that shits hot" get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. lemme see that niggahs burners...oh wait. pfff fuck outta here.

edit: no disrespect to JA tho, i know im comin off a little hostile..but im just sayin yall look foolish dickridin everything he does like the niggahs king midas or some shit. you seen one of his throwies you seen em all.

damn i think you left this thread by now you retard... how can you say in one sentence that you think JA is vs and then the next sentence say "no disrespect"? you have no idea what you are talking about and it is kinda funny but still....shut the fuck up

nah it aint nothin personal, but like you said we all have our own opinions. he OG in the graff game i aint sayin nothing bout that, but like i said if you think he been bombin for that long and niggahs dont know who he is and had numerous lil talks with him...you needa get back on that shortbus and go the fuck back to school.

lemme make that a little bigger just in case yall cant read that....haha and yall some sensitive lil girls when it comes to him, he yall fathers or some shit? fuck outta here.

if you think he been bombin for that long and niggahs dont know who he is and had numerous lil talks with him...you needa get back on that shortbus and go the fuck back to school.

damn i think you left this thread by now you retard... how can you say in one sentence that you think JA is vs and then the next sentence say "no disrespect"? you have no idea what you are talking about and it is kinda funny but still....shut the fuck up

fall back lil mama aint no one talkin to you.

IT SOUNDS PERSONAL TO ME GUY. BUT WHAT CAN I SAY WE ALL HAVE OUR OPPINIONS SINCE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR SAYIN BOUT NIGGAS FATHERS AND WHAT NOT. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THATS THE SAME OLD ASS STORY EVERY BODY COMES WIT ..YOU ALL SOUND THE SAME OH SO LAME. MEANWHILE DUKE IS IN SHAPE AND STILL GOING IN AND READY TO MANGLE ANY BODY WHO WANNA TEST THE VET. KEEP SITTING ON HERE WHILE BIG HE SONS YOU ALL OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVERRRRRRRRRRR. WEHRES SCANT.. ALL THAT MESS ABOUT "SCANTS HOME SCANTS HOME" BIG FUCKIN WHOOP I DONT SEE NO SCANTS ONLY SLAYED ONES ON TRUCKS. WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS TOY WB HEARD HE GOT CHASED OFF EAST END AVE BY FYC GOONS. YEA LEMME GO RAG XTC OFFICIALS BECAUSE IM BS AND 357. ITS CALLED IM ON THE DICK STRAP AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO

wb resent banged ja in queens so hes still around i guess

but it hasnt happen yet and he hit me up bout stoping the graff beef i didnt hit him up cuz 2 me hes just regal nicca in the streets only people that look up 2 him is the people who really dont no cope2 hes lost all my respect wen he send me like 25 msg and i only send like 3 and he still sends me msg till this day like stop talkin and be bout it deadass so much talk but neva bout it

LOL..This lil niggas like to talk alot. I guess he doesnt get enough attention at home. Keep your bullshit war stories for the little kids at bedtime, We dont believe you. All this who ever want it in KD talk is non sense. Dont over step your bounderies lil man. There a whole different breed of niggas on my side that i'm pretty sure no one you knows wants a problem with. Check the resume. We been doing this shit when you was shitting in pampers.

JEE THEGOD...BREAKING TOYS CHINS.. THE UNDESPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT KINGS OF GRAFFITI. Record 100-0.

LOL..This lil niggas like to talk alot. I guess he doesnt get enough attention at home. Keep your bullshit war stories for the little kids at bedtime, We dont believe you. All this who ever want it in KD talk is non sense. Dont over step your bounderies lil man. There a whole different breed of niggas on my side that i'm pretty sure no one you knows wants a problem with. Check the resume. We been doing this shit when you was shitting in pampers.

JEE THEGOD...BREAKING TOYS CHINS.. THE UNDESPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT KINGS OF GRAFFITI. Record 100-0.

He said 100-0

champ.jpg