N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

copes pieces were a world apart from the shit he does today

i hope old age doesnt do that to my pieces.

you can say alot of niggas sweat cope too much, but i think people really cant see the enormity of all the graffiti this nigga did in all angles. Damn i feel so corny saying but he was a real king of graffiti.

fliteservecope2deroks7.jpg

Not was, is THE GRAFF KING.. He has been the most active painter for over 20 years STRAIGHT..What people don't understand is that once you reach a certain status you don't have anything to prove. Nobody says anything that SEEN does almost the same exact piece when he paints as well as Zephyr and a few other people i wont name because they are probably to insecure. Trust me, if Cope wanted to he could light a fire in half these niggas asses (no homo) if he wanted, but for what? Like jay-z said.." people talking about Cope bring it back, He's doing better then before, why would he do that.. He don't run graff no more, he runs the map!"'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Not was, is THE GRAFF KING.. He has been the most active painter for over 20 years STRAIGHT..What people don't understand is that once you reach a certain status you don't have anything to prove. Nobody says anything that SEEN does almost the same exact piece when he paints as well as Zephyr and a few other people i wont name because they are probably to insecure. Trust me, if Cope wanted to he could light a fire in half these niggas asses (no homo) if he wanted, but for what? Like jay-z said.." people talking about Cope bring it back, He's doing better then before, why would he do that.. He don't run graff no more, he runs the map!"'

WHAT SONG WAS THAT ? I MUST NOT BE HEARING RIGHT THEN...

Bump!