N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Honestly, that video looks fucking fake as hell. Just like that shit Marc Ecko set up like he tagged the Air Force One, had Mark Ecko tried that (Which he wouldn't since he's a poserboy faggot) he would've been shot down on the spot.

I'm not saying the same woulda happened to Katsu if that video was real, but if it were and if the government really wanted to find him, they would find him quicker than you can imagine.

excuse my ignorance but how could they fake that sort of thing? i kinda thought that Still Free get up was real, just didnt think ecko himself did it. i dunno im not up on all the methods of video editing..could be real could be fake..but props on the balls/lack of intelligence on katsu if its real!

Jesus Saves/PAZ show tonight at 100B..see you kiddies there! and Meres/Cortez and a bunch others are holding an benefit art show wednesday if anyone wants to come out and support..holla for info!

lol plus i need 2 get up on that roof urghhh tried of toys going up there bangin me but still standing strong on the 4 line of the bronx nah its that 4 line hottest line in the bronx lol i done seen niccas get bagged wen i was across on the other roof smh toys wanna be taking hours on 1 roof

ain't no one gonna pause, getting banged on a roof???

ya slippin, PAUSE:lol: :lol:

Fuck rusty barbed wire, fuck silent alarms, fucked soaked clothes, fuck clogged rusto fats, fuck frozen paint, fuck wet walls, fuck numb fingers, fuck construction trains. Bump non snitching MTA officers, bump the color burgandy, bump bumfights, bump daylight fills, bump a bitch with a fat

ass

rolling your blunts for you....

• Like 1