N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo is that crayon you used on those stickers?

lol i was just gonna ask the same thing...not even to call the dude out just legit wondering

also not comin at you but the quote in your sig is a little off its "people in suits like...i didn't see that"

iy3nk0.jpg

exactly what they were doing!

im done niggas is tired of getting there hands dirty

its ez to say you aint pull it for what the pistole whippin did the job!

you niggas heart pump project kool aid ya sweet!

niggas is to grown to be getting scruffy with babys!

its ez to life ya life behind a 12oz user name and make comments all day! suckas

lol i was just gonna ask the same thing...not even to call the dude out just legit wondering

also not comin at you but the quote in your sig is a little off its "people in suits like...i didn't see that"

:lol:

yea I wanted to say before " no disrespect but did you use crayons on postal stickers?" Does wax withstand weather better?

it's time I changed my caption anyways

:lol: :lol: people in suits :lol:

I don't like films on graffiti past 1983 but Earsnot in that one does the most justice to NY out of anything I've seen before. :lol: racking on film :D then trying the pens out in front of the store what a wild scene

:lol:

yea I wanted to say before " no disrespect but did you use crayons on postal stickers?" Does wax withstand weather better?

it's time I changed my caption anyways

:lol: :lol: people in suits :lol:

I don't like films on graffiti past 1983 but Earsnot in that one does the most justice to NY out of anything I've seen before. :lol: racking on film :D then trying the pens out in front of the store what a wild scene

lol infamy is wack i tried to watch the whole thing but after earsnots part i lost interest mad quick.

pretty irresponsible of the filmmakers not to black out his face (they even show his apt number in the scene where hes leavin) but idk the specifics of it or if he never told them to not show his face or whatever. thats tight that he got arrested for that movie though

it was that shit on the mailbox at the end that got him. there is a radio interview thing on youtube where they discuss the vs cops watching it before it even came out then driving up and down different blocks till they found that mailbox then arresting earsnot at his job.

earsnot is sick and wild no doubt that whole part about how he doesnt pay for steaks and stuff had me kinda like :confused: tho