N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i didnt say shit about anyone favorite color. my favorite is green.

you think in the 5-10 years skuf painted he emptied more cans than sev? ive seen sev take back doorways and gates over and over for 15 years. is osmeone goes over him he takes it back within a week. skuf rocked some spots, but really, do you base your allegiance from your favorite videogame? state your name? is he your homeboy? i got a feelin in 5 years sev still gonna be takin back doorways wth uni's while the only spots skuf got riding are in video games and hipster photography portfolios.

skuf does his thing props due but me personally, i d rather be No-one and tag forever rather than someone who got over once.

to answer your question there is no question skuf emptied more cans than sev. skuf was active at least 10 years and painted more in 1 year then sev has in 20

sev has picked up his activity in the past 2-3 years but he had been pretty sleepy for the 10 before that