N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

COME TO THINK OF IT THERE IS STILL TRIKE RTW TAGS ON 179TH AND HILLSIDE STILL ROCKING. THERE WAS A DOPE JOZ OUTLINE BY 169TH BUT IT JUST RECENTLY CAUGHT THE BUFF.I WISH I HAD FLICKS OF JAMAICA BEFORE IT CAUGHT THE MAJOR BUFF IN 2006.SKID (DMS)AND DICE ORGINALS.TRAP FROM 90.VFR FROM 90.DJ NO XMEN STILL ROCKING ON 217 AND JAMAICA FROM 90.AH MAN I SHOULD PROWL AROUND AND SEE WHAT JEMS I CAN FIND.THERE IS STILL SOME PUBO AND DEMO TPA TAGS IN ALLEYS IN QUEENS VILLAGE.THERE WAS DOPE PEWE (TPA) THROW UPS TO I WISH I FLICKED THIS SHIT MAN I DIDNT THINK JAMAICA WOULD EVER CATCH THE BUFF.ONE TIME I WAS WALKING MY DOG THREW HOLLIS AND I FOUND THESE CRAZY CHAMA WKS TAGS FROM 87 I THINK.ALL THAT HISTORY IN MY OWN BACKYARD.GEEE WIZ

Yo my due, take a trip to atl maaaad bitches , nu nu's walkig the streets allday handig the pussy out. Atl is the east coast gay capital. So bitxhes is fiending for niggas out there. Plus town really inexpensive poping bottles o grey goose in the club for like a buck 25. VIP seating. Yo atl is a good look fo a vacation, but after that best vacation spot to get it in is DR, I'm not Dominican but fuck my nigga the bitxhes out there is a problem. And the herpes comment my dude, wrap it up for real, niggas is grown ass men to be hitting shi raw dog, especially some prostities that's a double negative. Coach put u on the bench for that one

40013e64.jpg

she keeps it clean my dude.

Im in there my nigga I rub out to Nu-nu all day up here.. As for DR you aint never lie cuz we need to plan some shit out there we can bring the whole TCK out there and stay at my family's "place" lol those muh fuckas got estates with WHORES! WHORES! we in there.. As for the herps you right slime, I hate hula hoopin those magnums trying to front tho :lol: :lol: but fuck it its better than waking up with a burner