N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YES....."KILLED" countries and cities where graff is practically legal. My dead aunt can do that. Doing blockbusters in the jungle or bombing a fucking hippy community where the police wear flip flops don't matter bro. As for the Skid and Katsu topic. Streets report that Katsu smashed Ball Nibbling Expert in the grill piece. As for Skid, he's useless unless his whole team of tatooed goons is with him. Ask Mane FTH to shed light on that one my little niggoleums.

Big Nut Eater is a spoiled brat hater with no life and is now being exposed as such for the benefit of all that don't know and need to know. He's no different then a "Stop" sign. Just as boring and also everywhere. I wish he'd do just that also. STOP.

Who's a "real" writer? JA is. Veefer is. MQ is. RD is. Desa is. Skrew GK is. Adek is. The list goes on and this sucker ain't on it.

This has been another edition of Expose-A-Sucker. In conjunction with The Big Reality Check series.

i guess you have a point.i dont care either way.im neutral.i was just saying what i saw.its easy to bomb amsterdam but its hard to have shit running a decade later.

im not a sticker hater either.but i am a trust fund writer hater.

YES....."KILLED" countries and cities where graff is practically legal. My dead aunt can do that. Doing blockbusters in the jungle or bombing a fucking hippy community where the police wear flip flops don't matter bro. As for the Skid and Katsu topic. Streets report that Katsu smashed Ball Nibbling Expert in the grill piece. As for Skid, he's useless unless his whole team of tatooed goons is with him. Ask Mane FTH to shed light on that one my little niggoleums.

Big Nut Eater is a spoiled brat hater with no life and is now being exposed as such for the benefit of all that don't know and need to know. He's no different then a "Stop" sign. Just as boring and also everywhere. I wish he'd do just that also. STOP.

Who's a "real" writer? JA is. Veefer is. MQ is. RD is. Desa is. Skrew GK is. Adek is. The list goes on and this sucker ain't on it.

This has been another edition of Expose-A-Sucker. In conjunction with The Big Reality Check series.

now this is fuckin funny:lol: